Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

"Hey I have an idea, let's just skip the entire yellowing process!" 
laugh.gif

Came home to my pair yesterday. Really nice shoe. I just wish they used something else besides that felt or whatever it is on the heel/eyelits.

Hopefully they fit... Ended up with a 12.5, and normally wear a 13. I can fit 12.5 in a few shoes, crossing my fingers.

Came home to my pair yesterday. Really nice shoe. I just wish they used something else besides that felt or whatever it is on the heel/eyelits.

Hopefully they fit... Ended up with a 12.5, and normally wear a 13. I can fit 12.5 in a few shoes, crossing my fingers.

For what it's worth, one of my pairs is an 11.5 (I am a 12). I tried it on and it was good. I have a wide foot, but I could do the 11.5. Hopefully that bodes well for you.

They look like a pain in the *** to get into... Maybe I'll pull all the **** out of em, and try on later on.

what are we thinking for next years XI release ? I'm  hoping for Space Jams, and if so a Def double up for me an i never do that. 

what are we thinking for next years XI release ? I'm  hoping for Space Jams, and if so a Def double up for me an i never do that. 

I am hoping the same thing. Only reason I haven't bought a retro pair of the past release of the jams. And yeah for sure will be having doubles of those. One can only hope its like this release,if not atleast close to it.

Back
Top Bottom