Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Man yall are freaking out over nothing. The drawing is the 12th....just the drawing. This is why the footsites and everybody hasn't been notified. 

naw last years 11 raffle at my local FTLs were 2 weeks early. they said they had a ton more calls to make on the 11s due to quantity so they started it early to get working on it, plus less traffic at the malls 2 weeks before xmas as opposed to 1 week.
He's special I guess. 3 different FTL said raffle on Monday 12/7 and they usually do them the week of the release. So....
Exactly. The 11s release is an entirely different animal the raffle chaos is insane.

I really could careless about why they changed the date ... getting pairs for me and the fam is all that matters
smokin.gif

Raffles starting this week for FA - Mon/Tues

but Heard they not releasing till the 12/19   While Nike is showing a RD of 12/12

FA by me got 85 pairs of mens 

and Corporate is allowing Footies stores to do Raffles for TD and PS sizes (If they get too many people asking about pairs) which is a 1st

didn't even know maroons could be had on sale, I would've probably snatched one under box
Yea bro a few people I read at least in the thread. Happy for them tho it had me feeling a little just a little envious but happy I still got my pair.

So the order of action should still be:

(1) Enter all available in-store raffles Monday

If result of (1) = call, FLOURISH!
If result of (1) = no call, see (2)

(2) Try overseas sites morning of 12/12

If result of (2) = order confirmation, FLOURISH!
If result of (2) = strikeout, see (3)

(3) Submit to NDC raffle on 12/12

If result of (3) = victory email, FLOURISH!
If result of (3) = the big L, see (4)

(4) Enter raffles for 12/19 releases (FTL/Champs/Mom-n-Pops?)

If result of (4) = call(s), FLOURISH!
If result of (4) = no calls, just shoot yourself, because you just can't win, son.

Or pay retail + ship on ebay as resellers try to dump the 97 pairs they copped from all of their raffles before the Melos & Blue Chrome Foams drop

I love my pantones but that Melo 11 is fuego[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Exactly...reading comprehension is not a skill of most people in this thread. I sure hope they never have to sign a contract!

The Air Jordan XI is available in sizes for the whole family on December 12 at 10am EST.

NIKETALK PLEASE READ via Nike.com

4. GET NOTIFIED
You will be notified via email within 24 hours to let you know if you were selected or not. If selected, your purchase will be processed automatically.

Back
Top Bottom