Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Finally got past the splash on FNL only for the add button to not work. Refreshed and back to spash SMH

Finally copped on SNKRS after pending for 28 minutes

cart jacked on DTLR

Last edited:
Still waiting on Nike.com, Jimmy Jazz went down right after adding to cart, Eastbay never loaded, Footlocker was out of sz 13s when I finally got to the select size page, DTLR never loaded, Villa was out when I finally got through......ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I got an email from PayPal saying I sent a payment of $220 to Sneaker Villa, Inc.....and it has my shipping address and everything. Just still skeptical if it went through or not.

If I got this email do you think I should be good to go though?
Yea you should be good, did you get an email by now?  Because mine came after a couple minutes for PP.

Villa was clutch with the $220 OTD price since no tax for me.  

I got an email from PayPal saying I sent a payment of $220 to Sneaker Villa, Inc.....and it has my shipping address and everything. Just still skeptical if it went through or not.

If I got this email do you think I should be good to go though?

I didn't log in their site just checked out with Paypal. Just gotta wait for the shipping email.

Same here. Got my email from PP just waiting on ship confirm.

Woke up 15 minutes late. Checked out with a size 12 on swoosh. :pimp: :pimp:

My first Jordan 11's.

Last edited:
EFF snkrs, ndc, fnl, ftl, champs, fta, villa, eastbay, nba, 72, 10, life #SALT

Last edited:
SNS was pretty straight forward, just couldn't get any due to this credit card ******* up

****, I just realized my payment info is old and the expiration date changed for SNKRS. Should I expect cancel?

The SNKRS and FNL gods shined down upon me and the holiest of yearly cops was successful. Now I must pray that I have not angered the "sorry we oversold" or "your order has been cancelled" gods 

Back
Top Bottom