Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I can't wait til 1-2 weeks from now when we start hearin' people who wore these daily start to complain at how quickly the soles turned yellow lol

I think almost anyone who wanted these managed to cop. It appeared to be an abundant amount of these. I'm good on kicks until 2016. Not paying $200 next week for Jordan 8 "chromes" going to let those sit until after New Years to cop, and I'm not paying $275 for blue chromeposites.

According to Yahoo! Finance the price of rubber for the soles and shoelaces have went up 28% in the last fiscal quarter.
So they remastered the rubber too?????

Don't play with people....it's because the shoe can clear the market at $220
It's an obsession at this point.
Hadn't bought my kids any Js since the BF 6s, so that helped me get over the sticker shock.

Blk/Red the best Air jordan 11 ever

Concords are number #2

These Suwoo Space Jams #3

The rest dont matter 

JB done good on this one. Not like the ugly Gammas from a couple of years back. Stitched 23 at the rear too. Hats off.

"Authentic Grey Market" [emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji]

For those who didn't cop, I would head over to your mall and just walk through. You be surprised how many unclaimed pairs there may be. This release should be similar to Infrared VI's. I got a call on the day of release from HoH from unclaimed pairs.

Finishline is fast . Got shipping within an hour and half of purchase today on all the pairs I got there .

Congratz to all that was after these for the collects or wears & got em.

My list would go.

1. Playoffs
2.Dmp
3.Concords
4.CGs
5.Gammas
6.SJs
7.Pantone
8.72-10
9.LBs

Last edited:
Back