Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

my mens pair from ndc will be here today. my infant pair from ndc, yet to receive any shipping info

Very true, but I got a 13 yesterday and another friend got a 12. Mainly because of NT...I was just hoping to strike gold again with some NT knowledge!

Try the Nike Dallas store... People kept saying yesterday that they had big sizes left.

I just got my pair, the pics dont do these any justice.... They are on point IMO the shape is a lot better than the CG... Seems like JB, pack tissue paper in the releases they actually put some effort towards... My iridescent pack is now complete Baron 13s, Hologram foams and 72-10s
wink.gif
..... Cant wait to wear these this weekend and BEYOND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem... Hopefully they come through. As fellow bigfooter (size 14) I understand the struggle lol

**Unrelated** I finally got shipping from Swoosh/NDC! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
4 days since Finishline sent out a shipping confirmation and Nike still nothing . I used winners circle rewards on mine but worth the outrageous $9.99 shipping not to have to worry about not getting them .

. My iridescent pack is now complete Baron 13s, Hologram foams and 72-10s
wink.gif
..... Cant wait to wear these this weekend and BEYOND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you're calling all those pairs your iridescent pack, you will need the DSM 1s to be included in that batch.  

My daughter who's only 3 months old right now but waiting for her to grow into them, my wife's pair and mine. :D Raffles and waiting for my NDC pair to come in for my cousin.

View media item 1829422
Though look at the GS size for my wife. Came out of the box yellow but the other shoe is fine. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom