Jordan XI Bred release December 2012 in the Bay Area

Trying Tanforan since it's on the way back and line isn't too long. It's outside the food court entrance btw.

Last edited:
I got to serramonte when the mall opened, saw the line and bounced. My homie hit me up and told me there was no line at tanforan so I went there and got my tickets. Smh this s is ridiculous.

Seems like the majority of people went to serraomonte. Anyone know how many pairs serramonte even has?

Next stop Hillsdale lol. Shortest line of the day.

Good thing Stonetown wasn't on the agenda. Would like to know what happened.

Last edited:
Man, I don't even think I should stop by Serramonte during the day. Either later tonight before closing, or tomorrow morning since I don't have class. But all of these lines just to even have a small chance at getting shoes. Unless they have a great amount in stock. But looks like my chances are headed to RSVPing and online at NDC. :rolleyes

Man, I don't even think I should stop by Serramonte during the day. Either later tonight before closing, or tomorrow morning since I don't have class. But all of these lines just to even have a small chance at getting shoes. Unless they have a great amount in stock. But looks like my chances are headed to RSVPing and online at NDC. :rolleyes

I feel the same way.

So Tanforan wasn't that and huh? At least from what I've read in the Bred XI thread. Maybe I'll put that on my list of stores.

Capped off the day at Redwood City and Palo Alto. Slim chances at those two location but no wait at all. Drove by Great Mall but there were long lines driving into the mall so I'll hit it up tomorrow. Very tiring day, hope it pays off even one pair I'll take it as a win. >D

Good luck to all.

Last edited:
^did those two stores happen to say how many people were in their raffles or how many pairs they have?

^did those two stores happen to say how many people were in their raffles or how many pairs they have?

Nah I just got the tickets and left. They don't look to be in a good mood i don't blame them. I did ask the Redwood City store if they got the Stealths Friday and said they only carry Jordan's so I guess they'll get some. Figured I try since it was on the way home. 2nd round in the East bay and South Bay tomorrow.

newpark (champs and foot locker) wasnt bad at all at 1230ish. great mall's champs put it on hold for awhile so i left after getting my ticket at foot locker. went to palo alto was quick, but redwood city took too long. hillsdale had quite a few folks in line at foot locker around 330. champs at galleria was easy, but i was wondering why there was no line. that is, until i went to foot locker. was like :lol: and left for serramonte. house of hoops wasnt bad at 6pm, only had to wait half an hour, but footaction took forever. easily an hour there.

going to champs and foot locker at the westfield downtown tomorrow on my lunch break. if i have time, ill hit up bayfair after work. hoping to score on the NTSF RSVP or a raffle downtown so i dont have to drive super far after work. good luck everyone.

@yanky: i heard from someone else in line say that they dont even know how much they're getting. i have a feeling that historically redwood city and palo alto do not get huge shipments in general.

Last edited:
Nah I just got the tickets and left. They don't look to be in a good mood i don't blame them. I did ask the Redwood City store if they got the Stealths Friday and said they only carry Jordan's so I guess they'll get some. Figured I try since it was on the way home. 2nd round in the East bay and South Bay tomorrow.

newpark (champs and foot locker) wasnt bad at all at 1230ish. great mall's champs put it on hold for awhile so i left after getting my ticket at foot locker. went to palo alto was quick, but redwood city took too long. hillsdale had quite a few folks in line at foot locker around 330. champs at galleria was easy, but i was wondering why there was no line. that is, until i went to foot locker. was like :lol: and left for serramonte. house of hoops wasnt bad at 6pm, only had to wait half an hour, but footaction took forever. easily an hour there.
going to champs and foot locker at the westfield downtown tomorrow on my lunch break. if i have time, ill hit up bayfair after work. hoping to score on the NTSF RSVP or a raffle downtown so i dont have to drive super far after work. good luck everyone.
@yanky: i heard from someone else in line say that they dont even know how much they're getting. i have a feeling that historically redwood city and palo alto do not get huge shipments in general.

I figured palo alto and rwc wouldn't get a lot. Looks like I'll try my chances their anyways since they're close by. Did you guys also stop my the 2 footlockers on mission? Might head up there tomorrow also I guess after my final. Good luck to you guys! Hopefully I'll be able to score on that rsvp also! I got my DB's there so I know I got a good shot if I'm quick enough.

Last edited:
I figured palo alto and rwc wouldn't get a lot. Looks like I'll try my chances their anyways since they're close by. Did you guys also stop my the 2 footlockers on mission? Might head up there tomorrow also I guess after my final. Good luck to you guys! Hopefully I'll be able to score on that rsvp also! I got my DB's there so I know I got a good shot if I'm quick enough.

if i have time tomorrow ill hit up one of them. not too familiar with those stores and the stock they normally have.

for the record: screw finish line haha

Round 2. I'll be making my rounds since I was busy for round 1. We'll see what kind of luck I have.

Back
Top Bottom