Jordan XI Bred release December 2012 in the Bay Area

I will be going to all malls within my area. Good thing gas prices isn't $4-$5 :lol: *knock on wood*

Last edited:
Serramonte isn't that bad right now this morning. Only maybe 15 people on front of me. I have yet to see Footaction :rolleyes

just got back from the westfield near union square. champs was quick, but foot locker is extra slow. they write down your info first on their clip board, then on your ticket, and then you're on you're way. footaction in serramonte did this too. just warning ya'll if you're trying to scoop em up quick.

I went yesterday to Serramonte mall and I waited an hour and 23 minutes. it was a slow wait. I don't get why it took that long when it's a simple and fast process.
I was told they're not receiving as many pairs as they did with the Concords. Of course Tanforan Mall has always been a joke when it comes to their stock. Anyone know how many pairs they're receiving?

The employee at finishline said they will give raffles till nine but that there was a line. No thank you. The footlocker yesterday took over an hour. They must have given thousands of tickets. Hopefully one of these raffle tickets will hit.

Spent a few hours today to drive around, hit some spots around east/south bay. I got 9 raffle tickets from all different spots. The thunders r definitely more limited, only 4 spots out of the 9 I went have em. Didn't have much ppl around, only a couple spots had a few ppl line up, and the process was pretty quick as well. Felt bad for dudes wait for hours just for a raffle ticket. At great mall FTL, ahead of me was a grandma, smh. And all the shiekh in general were hella shady, except the valley fair mall one. At the great mall one the dude told me they got none of the 11s and 4s, c'mon, the 11s is a GR!! The others just told me to call back on Wednesday, and I believe when I call em on wed, they would say the raffle is done. And the shoe palace at valley fair mall is shady too which I had experienced before. When I signed up, I asked if I could sign up for both the 11s and the 4s, that chick looked at me and said that would be $10 for both, I was like wth? Gave her a look, then she was like, jk...... And the way they do it, they just put ur name on a sticker label, no tickets for reference, smh again. Anyway, hope I can just grab one pair. Finger cross!

I went to champs and footlocker at stonestown today around 3 and the champs stopped giving out tickets at 3. I was like wtf? Go to footlocker and I see a sign that says, "Sorry no more tickets" then I was like WTF??!! How do you stop giving out raffle tickets. Did they really get that much traffic on the first day? I'm sure they didn't get nearly half as many people as HOH did. Something shady seems to be going on here. As far as sheikh and shoe palace goes they'll pull some shady crap. I know they've already sold multiple pairs to their loyal customers since I've met one of them already. :smh: Even with a raffle ticket at those places the chances of scoring a pair are slim to none. They probably pick and choose who gets what.

that's why this ticket thing is bs. who knows for sure if any of the employees actually draw random names or just keep em for themselves? there's no accountability and no consequence. oh well...it'll be ntsf rsvp or bust

I just want to say this is the most work I've ever had to put in for a release. From getting raffle tickets all over the place to waiting in these long lines just to make a purchase I've had it.

just got back from southland about half an hour ago. expect to wait about 45 minutes.

this is exhausting.

Last edited:
I just want to say this is the most work I've ever had to put in for a release. From getting raffle tickets all over the place to waiting in these long lines just to make a purchase I've had it.

It was the first time doing raffle I have to say this is a lot of work but i actually enjoyed driving around scooping up the tickets lol.

Was a smooth and hassle-free process today. Except i went to Oakridge to find out they don't have a FTL no more. And the Champs isn't getting them, WTH!

Last edited:
It was the first time doing raffle I have to say this is a lot of work but i actually enjoyed driving around scooping up the tickets lol.
Was a smooth and hassle-free process today. Except i went to Oakridge to find out they don't have a FTL no more. And the Champs isn't getting them, WTH!

Driving around and getting in line was the most hectic part for me. I'd rather stay in one spot and be guaranteed a pair then go to all these spots and compete with hundreds of other people and have a slim chance.

does anyone have a link to footlocker valley fair's facebook page? they said they'll announce the winners there on thursday but i cant seem to find their page

Back
Top Bottom