Jordan XI breds legit check please...any help would be much appreciated.

Hey guys

I just bought breds off ebay ( i know most of them are fake or ER off ebay ive returned a few pairs already because they were ER luckily ebay is almost always on buyers side) These one look the best out of all of the ones i have bought so far but i still feel like they are ER. They did come with a finishline receipt but that really does not mean much..You guys are the experts so i was wondering if you guys could give your input and thoughts...One of the things that bug me is the collars...but when put next to legends i purchased from nike.com i realized both have puffy collars so it is possible for real ones to have collars hat are not perfect. The paper it came with i thought might be a little dark but when i put it next to the paper that came with my real 11 low tuxedos they are identical...so the paper i think is on point. The thing that really bugs me is the production date. it is 6/13/12 to 7/24/12 which seems like it was made to soon and quickly since most shoes take 2-3 months. Anyway here are some pictures some next to the legends as well please take a look and give me your opinions on weather its ER fake or real. @TIMMYBRIXXX   i know you are a expert so your input would be greatly appreciated it. 

even after watching youtube videos it is so hard to figure it out...im mainly worried about the production dates and collars. i need some help from some veterans please. 

Last edited:
bump... anyone? i need to know if i should return them or not before its to late...thank you 

Fake. Look at the midsole on the heel of the left shoe. It's almost flat when it should be curved upward. And yes, the collars on both shoes are off. If you want further confirmation, post pics of the outsoles and a side view of the shoes.

Last edited:
Damn after those shots, it probably is best to wait for timmybrixxx timmybrixxx opinion. The soles and cf look pretty on point to me.. They might just be B-Grades

Last edited:
id go with LEGIT...Some pairs do come up puffy i have 2 bred 11's size 9 and size 10 bought retail on release date in store and i tell you the size 9 collar was also puffy and the 10 are just fine. Asian brothers are slacking. If this pair is legit might aswell buy GM's they are setting standards meyn...

these look good to me. the bred grey market fakes are the most identical to the authentic and very tough to tell. i had both, and i was really tough to tell

should get pics of the box label and under the box. They generally forget to have a nike sticker under the box

Last edited:
thank you very much guys i really do appreciate the help ....what about the production date? Isnt 6/13/12 to 7/24/12 too short of a period for them to be made in? or too early to be made in?

thank you very much for all the input guys...looks like i will keep them thanks to your help!

Back
Top Bottom