Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

Nike has had blue tinted soles before a couple of years ago... OG Concords AND Columbias had a blue tint
they dont care about yellowing patent leather. they JUST released the all white anniversary XIs a couple of years ago. also, nike has a 2 year warranty on their products so any products that yellow outside of that is the consumer's responsibility.

You cant sue nike because of shoes yellowing. That wouldnt even fly on Judge Judy.
It's America my friend!  If you have the funds, the support, and a legal team, you can sue any person, group, or company.  I'm with you on the "it won't fly" part, but gather enough people (say a few hundred or thousand) who share the same grievance, and you now have a class action lawsuit.  But look, That's besides the point, I work in PR, not Law.  All I'm doing is just contributing my two sense as to why they might be skipping out on the Columbia's.  If my reason sounds too far-fetched, by all means I encourage you to throw it in the bin with all the other reasons from people who've contributed their input into Nike's actions toward the Columbia's.

Appreciate the history info on the blue tint sole. 

Last edited:
A couple of years ago, all you read in comment sections of blogs was yellow this and yellowing that.  So they (nike) applied that blue tint in an attempt to calm all that talk down.  But when it comes to the Columbia's, the yellowing process on the leather is inevitable (along with the soles).  I don't think the good people at Orgeon wanna deal with all the negative feedback.  Also, there's also the fear/possiblity of lawsuits.  I wanna believe that the production number of the 11's exceed all the other models each year.  If enough people (say 100-200,000) bring lawsuits claiming Nike sold them defected products (like the red ring of death), the PR and payout could be far worse than a few sneakerheads being dissapointed with the Columbia's not re-releasing.  That's my humble opinion.

So what you're saying is Nike would lose money releasing the Columbia 11's..................................................................................................

So what you're saying is Nike would lose money releasing the Columbia 11's..................................................................................................
Never even mentioned profits!  What I was saying was from a PR point.  With everyone being so Quality Sensitive nowadays, their Public and Media Relations team might not want to deal with the headaches.  But what do I know (very littlewhen it comes to how this Companies internal divisions function).  I'm just in the dark like the rest of you. 

Last edited:
Never even mentioned profits!  What I was saying was from a PR point.  With everyone being so Quality Sensitive nowadays, their Public and Media Relations team might not want to deal with the headaches.  But what do I know (very littlewhen it comes to how this Companies internal divisions function).  I'm just in the dark like the rest of you. 

I here what your saying. The columbia's are a shoe where it's quality aesthetics in this day and age would be heavily judged and being that this shoe has now become the black sheep of the air Jordan XI a recent release with any type of subpar quality that especially doesn't keep their pair looking cleaner longer would have many unpleased and asking why did they bother....but Nike knows us and knows that if they release these they'll sell so why not make us wait a while. Absence makes the heart grow fonder

The spelling and use of "here" in this thread is so bad.

Anyways, they're going to milk the hell out of the ballistic mesh for sure. No wonder we're getting those lows this year. :rolleyes

I here what your saying. The columbia's are a shoe where it's quality aesthetics in this day and age would be heavily judged and being that this shoe has now become the black sheep of the air Jordan XI a recent release with any type of subpar quality that especially doesn't keep their pair looking cleaner longer would have many unpleased and asking why did they bother....but Nike knows us and knows that if they release these they'll sell so why not make us wait a while. Absence makes the heart grow fonder
Right!!! That could also be their strategy (keeping it off the market, to make the heart grow fonder).

The spelling and use of "here" in this thread is so bad.

Anyways, they're going to milk the hell out of the ballistic mesh for sure. No wonder we're getting those lows this year. :rolleyes

Shouldn't you be grading some English homework?

I'm glad pics finally dropped. Got tired of hearing about all the damn "speculation" going on. Pass for me tho

Last edited:
Looks like it's just the blackout sample with blue and yellow accents. Thought they would come up with something more interesting than this. Don't know how I feel about these...

The midsole on those shouldn't be black smh, if we're getting another pair this year what about those year of the snake XI's supposedly dropping? And while we're on the subject of Snake XI's.........................................................

The midsole on those shouldn't be black smh, if we're getting another pair this year what about those year of the snake XI's supposedly dropping? And while we're on the subject of Snake XI's.........................................................

We are getting another 11, im 100% sure, dont worry!

Said it in the "oreo 5" thread too but in my mind putting this pic and that pic together maybe puts together a puzzle. I dont know if they'll be worth even discussing, but at the bottom of this pic we see the top of an all black AJ1 silhouette, and at the top of the 5 picture theres a yellow AJ1 sole. 

They say curiosity killed the cat, but I'd personally like to see the rest of that shoe as well

Of all the preview pics that the "Other" sneaker forums site posted...All = PASS...Without a doubt this will be the worst Holiday that JB has shown me in a really long time...

Not a fan of 12's...Steel X's would be a cop if they had the toe cap like the OG's...Both V's are :x at best...and the XI's are just :smh:...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom