Jordan XI IE Low- White/Cobalt 2015

The icy sole hangs tough for awhile, my concord lows still look good after 20+ wears. These "clear" soles will go downhill real quick.

Love the shoe though, will still get a pair.

Last edited:
These drop next week and its only 4 pages. DD's Discount...........here I come..........again. :rofl:

reminscent to the 00s XI soles. Nice seeing those again
Yep, i was surprised by that. i guess they put a little thought into these
No Blue tint???
frown.gif
Nope, maybe JB finally listened to the people who complained about the blue soles for years and said "alright alright ok OK! we get it. With this remastered series shoes that didn't have icy blue soles when they first released, won't have it when we retro them. Only new retro+ colorways will have the gatorade frost glacier freeze soles"

People are still going to complain tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Those soles are gonna turn yellower than a public restroom toilet.

The funny thing is I have OG's that still aren't yellow, because it's not really a clear sole.

Finally a video where he didn't whine and complain

Interesting he said they were TTS. I'm not sure if I can go by that. The 2003 version I went down a whole size. And the 2011 black IE one was big also.

Very impressed with these. I had the OG's and regretfully passed on the last retro. I will not make that mistake again.

I really hope JB retro's the Black pair again but with the red/black carbon fiber plate.......

this is my next cop..i was doing good this year..up until may i only copped the double nickel..may hit and there came the hares,chicagos,shattered bbs and bordeauxs..now these...jordan brand is killing me this summer..

Should be a balance on the sole color. Does not have to be ocean blue but, this almost pre yellowed look on these isn't cutting it. At this price point my soles

should have some shelf life for significant wear before yellowing. Really disappointing considering this was one of the releases I was truly looking forward to.

Will probably still cop although "the feels" won't be the same.

Back
Top Bottom