Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Not cool 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Just wondering if i should get some shields before hands, I dont want that red pat. leather to creases up after a few days of use.
I'm would be more worried about those ice soles then creasing. I Def will be applying sole protector

I personally don't worry about creases and yellowed sole. My buddy have sheilds and walks like a duck to prevent the creases. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I havent been into jordans long enough to have any shoes with discolored soles. How long before they begin to change color? and how much do those sole protectors actaully help?

Don't bother worrying about creases I have a pair of gammas and a pair of bred lows (which i wear EXTREMELY OFTEN) and the only place they crease is on the inside of the foot where your toes connect to your foot if that makes sense. Either way the crease that you do get is barely noticeable to anyone other than yourself.

I havent been into jordans long enough to have any shoes with discolored soles. How long before they begin to change color? and how much do those sole protectors actaully help?

Depends on how often you wear them. Leave them in the box and it'll take a few months for the first signs of yellowing to show up. Wear them for a month straight and it'll be another matter.

Don't bother worrying about creases I have a pair of gammas and a pair of bred lows (which i wear EXTREMELY OFTEN) and the only place they crease is on the inside of the foot where your toes connect to your foot if that makes sense. Either way the crease that you do get is barely noticeable to anyone other than yourself.

Inner crease..

View media item 2025917

:lol: Just wear your shoes kid
I know you wasn't talking to me but I'm 31 and wear my kicks but I just love the look of ice soles so I apply sole protector to 11s always. Nothing wrong with wantING to keep your shoes looking DS as possible but yeah don't just let em sit in the box people. No point

Ok good to know, however I think the crease is much prominent on a lighter colored shoes such as these than a darker pair.
That doesn't look bad at all!

Depends on how often you wear them. Leave them in the box and it'll take a few months for the first signs of yellowing to show up. Wear them for a month straight and it'll be another matter.
What can I expect after a month? I dont ever keep my shoes in the box. I keep them on a rack in my closet. Does the air or sunlight cause the discolor?

I've been wearing wearable shoe trees since 2009 and don't walk like a "duck" :lol:
Same with me. Almost all my kicks are .5 up or just the right size. I always have plenty of toe space on my kicks.

I know you wasn't talking to me but I'm 31 and wear my kicks but I just love the look of ice soles so I apply sole protector to 11s always. Nothing wrong with wantING to keep your shoes looking DS as possible but yeah don't just let em sit in the box people. No point
I like to keep my shoes looking DS as much as possible too. Besides the fact that I just like to LOOK at them look clean and new (when not wearing), I like to be able to sell them later for the most $$$ i can get.

Ill be in vegas that weekend, can anyone help me out on how they do there releases over there?  Raffle or Line-up, and is there any low key spots that I would have a better chance on getting these at?  Thanks

What can I expect after a month? I dont ever keep my shoes in the box. I keep them on a rack in my closet. Does the air or sunlight cause the discolor?.

After a month of steady wear? They won't be piss yellow or anything like these

View media item 2027789
But you'll certainly see some yellowing. In fact assuming you weren't wearing the shoes every day i'd say you could still expect various parts of the sole to be bluish in color. The bottoms are naturally going to show the most wear, since those are the parts directly touching the ground more often than not. From a side view then you'll be seeing the most blue/clear.

Exposing them to air and sunlight does aid in the yellowing, which is why you see a lot of people using plastic bags and the like.

After a month of steady wear? They won't be piss yellow or anything like these

View media item 2027789
But you'll certainly see some yellowing. In fact assuming you weren't wearing the shoes every day i'd say you could still expect various parts of the sole to be bluish in color. The bottoms are naturally going to show the most wear, since those are the parts directly touching the ground more often than not. From a side view then you'll be seeing the most blue/clear.

Exposing them to air and sunlight does aid in the yellowing, which is why you see a lot of people using plastic bags and the like.

There's no way to not expose them to air, plastic bags do nothing.

Back
Top Bottom