Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

After a month of steady wear? They won't be piss yellow or anything like these

View media item 2027789
But you'll certainly see some yellowing. In fact assuming you weren't wearing the shoes every day i'd say you could still expect various parts of the sole to be bluish in color. The bottoms are naturally going to show the most wear, since those are the parts directly touching the ground more often than not. From a side view then you'll be seeing the most blue/clear.

Exposing them to air and sunlight does aid in the yellowing, which is why you see a lot of people using plastic bags and the like.

EVEN IF YOU DIDNT WEAR THEM THEY WILL YELLOW (SLOWER BUT STILL) AND THESE DONT SEEM TO HAVE BLUE TINTED SOLES SO THEY WILL YELLOW UP SLIGHTLY QUICKER THAN WHAT WERE USED TO

TO HELP CONFIRM THE DIAGNOSIS OF YOUR AUTISTIC SENSITIVITY
roll.gif

I know you wasn't talking to me but I'm 31 and wear my kicks but I just love the look of ice soles so I apply sole protector to 11s always. Nothing wrong with wantING to keep your shoes looking DS as possible but yeah don't just let em sit in the box people. No point
Does sole protector prevent sole from yellowing?

Those 11's are the eventual fate of any shoe with a clear or icey blue sole.

Never seen pairs old enough, but i've heard stories of even the Bred 11's taking on a orangish hue to their soles as the years pass. And the above is definitely what's going to happen to these white/reds after years and years of wear. Now whether or not you keep them that long is another story entirely. :lol:

Last edited:
OG Concords and Columbia's did not turn that shade of yellow. Aged psirs maintained their blue translucent sole, with just a hint of a greenish tint

My most anticipated release. I can't wait for these!

Oh, don't put those crease guards inside your shoes, I had them in my concord and took them off within 15 min of wearing. Hurt my feet like hell.

Fire [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Anyone know if the soles on the youth sizes will be different like previous releases?  Or ideas on the size run?

Back
Top Bottom