Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

11s don't sit, lows or highs doesn't matter. Every low the last two years sold out and MOST of them were in more stores than these(per the release calendar).. Just something to think about

Want both pairs but hesitant on wht/red cause afraid of yellowing!
If you use a boot erase on the "mesh" upper, you should be able to further prolong the yellowing process rather than using liquid sneaker cleaning agents.  I say get both if you have the financial means to do so.  Hope this helped.

Decided these are the pair I want the most, so hopefully those raffles pay off.

Tomorrow is that day again, keeping your phone loud and try not to miss any calls

If you use a boot erase on the "mesh" upper, you should be able to further prolong the yellowing process rather than using liquid sneaker cleaning agents.  I say get both if you have the financial means to do so.  Hope this helped.

Good to know Thanks! I am getting both and will rock the wht red the most to get the wears in lol Will definitely try it out like you said

Just in case I don't win any raffles.. What would be the best spot for FCFS in the Bay Area?
NTSF gets a lot of stock. Shiek does there unclaimed pairs at 1 I believe. And other places like footlocker, champs etc do there's a lil later. All places have somewhat different times tho so I'd advise calling around.

Ok so I just went to 3 malls in my area

none of the FNL were getting these

but between me n my lady Friend, we manage to hit

8 stores total 

3 - FTL

3- SP

1- Champs

1- FA

Each store let us fill a Raffle Tix for Each Color in both GS and Mens - 4 tickets total each

4 x 8= 32 x 2        =       64 chances to win 
wink.gif

I hope I can get these as I skipped flu game. Would hate it if I missed it and have to backtrack on flu game.

Greatly appreciate it, If anyone from the Sac Area can help me out with the Shiekh codes... Please post here or feel free to PM me. Thank you.

Hopefully I hit on both today. Was hard enough finding store that wmare getting sz 14 [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom