Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

gonna be in aspen co for this release 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Just got the call from my local champs for the white and reds. Really happy to get a pair at retail. Best of luck to everyone that put some effort into getting their pair(s).

I got raffle tickets for both pairs. Im only want the the Cherry's so if I cop the navy pair, would it be an even trade for the reds?

Maybe it's already in the process and I am out of the loop, but how long before JB just drops solid colorways (just like the navy pair coming out), and just put gum bottoms on all of them so we don't have to worry about yellowed soles.  Navy Pair looks pretty decent.  I'm assuming an all red pair would be decent, and somewhere they had a sample of a all black pair with gum bottoms.  I probably still woldn't buy though...ahah

How are some people getting tickets for guaranteed pairs? Are certain stores doing that if you buy both or something? None of the raffles I entered yesterday mentioned anything about it.

I wish stores in my area still did guaranteed tickets. Last time I got one of those was for the bred 13s in 2013. Idk why they stopped :smh:.

I copped 8 raffle tickets yesterday. I wanted to get more but I was outta commission on Monday due to a stomach virus/bug. All I need is just one call.

Also, some of you guys stores call really early. I never get a call until Friday afternoon.

Navy 8 to 12 per store and the metallic 1s.navy sick with Yankees and bape

Last edited:
what happens if you lose your ticket? I lost one of my tickets but I dont remember if its for the colorI want or not. I have pics of my tickets tho lol.

Back
Top Bottom