Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Yeah, my guess is because they have the Metallic's and both 11 lows set at 7 am PST/10 am EST

I've never got in on a draw. That, plus I'm overseas right now too!? Might be able to get lucky somewhere else. Really don't want to miss these. This was my senior year in high school right here! Lol.

NEVER GOT IN ON A DRAW EITHER.. MIGHT HAVE TO LINE UP AND DO FCFS.. HAVENT DONE THAT IN LIKE 4/5 YEARS.. JB IS PISSING ME TF OFF WITH THIS RELEASE :smh:

I only got lucky with one draw which was the SBB's, but have been 0/infinity since :smh:

Nike on that bs
mean.gif
Ditto. If I was home, I'd definitely try a raffle. But I can't have my wife bothered with running around town for all that. Currently looking in to who's going to going to have them online (not dealin with FNL). 

Big homie you entered into 64 raffles lol?
Yall are resourceful. You got that many shoe stores around you?

2 people
3 malls

8 stores total

3 - FTL
3- SP
1- Champs
1- FA

Each store let us fill a Raffle Tix for Each Color in both GS and Mens - 4 tickets total each

4 x 8= 32 x 2 = 64 chances to win :wink:

2 people
3 malls

8 stores total

3 - FTL
3- SP
1- Champs
1- FA

Each store let us fill a Raffle Tix for Each Color in both GS and Mens - 4 tickets total each

4 x 8= 32 x 2 = 64 chances to win
wink.gif
Taking all sorts of notes word to the kids that sit in the front of class bruh.

I've ever only raffled for one shoe and that was the tan yeezys. Surprisingly I won but the shoes weren't even for me.

Champs - for a navy 10.5

That's 2/64 [emoji]128060[/emoji][emoji]128060[/emoji][emoji]128060[/emoji]

So they playing the Draw game huh ? I will go for the Neymars now because i never won "The Draw"... And this new FTL fam beta app im trying out, is a toss up.. Why do they have to make things so difficult ?

@NBASTORE: Lanyards for AJ 11 Low shoes for 6/4 release are now available to pick up from @NBASTORE NYC. Limited quantity available.

m.twitter.com/NBASTORE

Back
Top Bottom