Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

My pair is all ready yellow from just thinking about them 
laugh.gif
  i'm not tripping tho

Am I the only one who automatically thinks of the 112 peaches and cream video when these sneakers are mention lol maybe my age is showing

Am I the only one who automatically thinks of the 112 peaches and cream video when these sneakers are mention lol maybe my age is showing
Hahaha nope that's what I think of too....I remember I was in 8th grade when that video came out and was pissed cause I couldn't cop either pair of xi lows they wore in the video

Last edited:
Hahaha nope that's what I think of too....I remember I was in 8th grade when that video came out and was pissed cause I couldn't cop either pair of xi lows they wore in the video

Same here I was freshman in high school, I think in the video they wore these plus the baby blue joints which must be retro and the grey lows

If I'm not mistaken like 4 pairs dropped that day when these originally released

I feel all XI are TTS.

If you have wide feet you might want to go up .5 a size otherwise your pinky toe will get pinched. I don't ball in them so .5 gives me extra room up front and I can wear different thickness socks without any issues. FYI .

Nice, man. Hope for the same today or tomorrow.

Only con is that these are a QS, no coupons allowed. :frown:

Yeah.. Would have been nice to save a few bucks. I was kinda hoping FNL would've came thru for that reason, they usually take the winner circle rewards on any release (in store at least, not sure about online).

Btw.. Just noticed these are the Draw on SNKRS.. :smh: Glad I got the call!

Last edited:
Yeah.. Would have been nice to save a few bucks. I was kinda hoping FNL would've came thru for that reason, they usually take the winner circle rewards on any release (in store at least, not sure about online).

Btw.. Just noticed these are the Draw on SNKRS.. :smh: Glad I got the call!
Damn I know they're a qs but I didn't think they were limited enough for Nike to do the snkrs draw

Back
Top Bottom