Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Just got a call for reds from shoe Palace. Since I rather go to footlocker which I won at, I told them I'm not interested any more.

I hope people doing this instead of trying to resell for $50 profit.

Last edited:
Im in the Tampa area, the app covers about 3 maybe 4 counties here... I "hit" at one FTA that gets nothing but GR stuff and at another FTA and FTL thats gets everything... Now i see why ppl working at the foot stores and Champs wear those scanners. Its more than just for checking stock its a beacon that lets you check in, at a store and you get your RSVP code from them so you buy your kicks. If u win the digi raffle
hows the sneaker game in tampa?

Im in the Tampa area, the app covers about 3 maybe 4 counties here... I "hit" at one FTA that gets nothing but GR stuff and at another FTA and FTL thats gets everything... Now i see why ppl working at the foot stores and Champs wear those scanners. Its more than just for checking stock its a beacon that lets you check in, at a store and you get your RSVP code from them so you buy your kicks. If u win the digi raffle
hows the sneaker game in tampa?
Its pretty good we get all the good stuff, only thing we are missing is a Flight 23... It has to be good, for the FTL family to beta test their app here first.. That was a real surprise

^thank you gentlemen

I was just checking because for example I'm usually a 10.5 in 12s but an 11 in the 11s

yep.  six pairs of reds (sz 11) and 3 blues (sz 11) so far....
Picking up the cherries for sure but I think Ima pass on the navy pair since I'm getting metallic 1s tomorrow too so there will be an unclaimed size 11 at Carolina place Hoh if you want it too

Anybody hear anything from sheikh in SoCal ? Still waiting I think I may have struck out on both pairs though. Smh

Looks like I didn't win a raffle :smh: Ah well, gonna have to be ready tomorrow morning.

FTL northridge just called

another GS

6/64

2 - Navy 11's
1- cherry 11
3 - Cherry 11 GS

2 calls for the navy's and 1 for the cherry. Wish that I knew someone that I could carry with me to get a pair for themselves. Size 8.5

HOH called this afternoon for the reds. Finishline around me didn't get these, wanted that $20 off. After buying two metallic 1s, one flu game, and now these 11s, I'm going to need to take a break. 8)

Picking up the cherries for sure but I think Ima pass on the navy pair since I'm getting metallic 1s tomorrow too so there will be an unclaimed size 11 at Carolina place Hoh if you want it too

SO GIVE UP THE EXTRA PAIR TO THE GUY THAT HAS 9 PAIRS.. I SURE HOPE YALL ARE NOT IN MY CITY

SO GIVE UP THE EXTRA PAIR TO THE GUY THAT HAS 9 PAIRS.. I SURE HOPE YALL ARE NOT IN MY CITY
stop hating....

sometimes people actually stick together.  its rare, but it happens

Last edited:
Get out your feelings homie it's just sneakers...I only know of a few other nt members in the same city as me and he's pm'd before tryna look out for me so yeah Ima look out when I can

Just got a call for reds from shoe Palace. Since I rather go to footlocker which I won at, I told them I'm not interested any more.

I hope people doing this instead of trying to resell for $50 profit.
most ain't doing that

Also 34th street and 14th giving bands for those in nyc

Back
Top Bottom