Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

As far as sizing goes, I remmember ordering the white and red bottom lows from finishline. I went half a sz up like any 11. When I tryed the shoe on,it was too big. I don't know if sizing has changed. But if it fits snug ill go to my spot and swap it out

As far as sizing goes, I remmember ordering the white and red bottom lows from finishline. I went half a sz up like any 11. When I tryed the shoe on,it was too big. I don't know if sizing has changed. But if it fits snug ill go to my spot and swap it out
The issue with sizing discrepancies is a lot of people don't want to allow the shoes to break in. Nor wear them enough to do so. They try them on and get a bigger size to avoid the process.

The issue with sizing discrepancies is a lot of people don't want to allow the shoes to break in. Nor wear them enough to do so. They try them on and get a bigger size to avoid the process.
The issue is either dudes don't know their own sizes, or simply buy the wrong size just to be able to purchase the shoe,, then complain. I'm a 9 in eVerything Jordan. I can squeeze a 8.5 and my toe hurt,, but I kno before hand thats exactly how a 8.5 will fit. Won't even consider a 9.5... Or maybe it's cause I'm not over weight #KanyeShrug

just received shipping confirmation from FNL and I ordered around 12:30pm yesterday. Many people should be good to go then

Some shoes have high resell value day one other shoes you will have to sit on as they gain value over time. These like most all XI's will gain value eventually. Maybe not next week or even a month from now but in a year or so they'll be worth 2x the original price especially the reds. Once people have dogged theirs out and dries up their value will increase. 

Some shoes have high resell value day one other shoes you will have to sit on as they gain value over time. These like most all XI's will gain value eventually. Maybe not next week or even a month from now but in a year or so they'll be worth 2x the original price especially the reds. Once people have dogged theirs out and dries up their value will increase. 

I'm doing that with the French blues. I'm wearing a pair but keeping one at the bottom of my stack untouched

So you're telling this is acceptable
412569163.jpg

Last edited:
missed out yesterday... NDC played me on the raffle and finishline wouldnt let me check out... i kept getting card errors and they eventually sold out of my size... and no dice at villa also... i called NT Las Vegas since im here for vacay and they sold out too... these were tough to get compared to georgetowns and breds last year....have to resort to resale just like the concord lows :smh:

Yesterday was a good day. Finished 3/9 on raffles. Brought all 3 pairs and traded one of my pairs plus $30 on top for the black/red 12's with my local mom & pop shop since I struck out hard on release day. They had already sold out on the white/red lows at that time. Both sides were happy :nthat:

View media item 2057039

2016 vs 2001
View media item 2057040
View media item 2057041

Last edited:
The issue is either dudes don't know their own sizes, or simply buy the wrong size just to be able to purchase the shoe,, then complain. I'm a 9 in eVerything Jordan. I can squeeze a 8.5 and my toe hurt,, but I kno before hand thats exactly how a 8.5 will fit. Won't even consider a 9.5... Or maybe it's cause I'm not over weight #KanyeShrug

It's not that, for people with really wide feet the variance in toe box size means a 10 might fit in one shoe but not another. Example, I have the FB 12s in 10.5 that were narrow and had to be stretched because 10s were too narrow, but flu game 12s are super wide and the 10s are perfect no stretch needed. Patent doesn't really stretch so if there is the same inconsistency then it could mean not being able to wear them.

Yesterday was a good day. Finished 3/9 on raffles. Brought all 3 pairs and traded one of my pairs plus $30 on top for the black/red 12's with my local mom & pop shop since I struck out hard on release day. They had already sold out on the white/red lows at that time. Both sides were happy :nthat:

View media item 2057039

2016 vs 2001
View media item 2057040
View media item 2057041

I DESPISE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO THE PATENT CUT.. I STILL COPPED BC IVE WAITED FOR THESE FOR 15 YRS AND THEYRE CLEARLY NOT CHANGING THE PATENT CUT EVEN THOUGH LEGEND BLUES WERE PRETTY CLOSE.. IM HOPING TO GET A SECOND PAIR OF THESE AND MAYBE ILL GET LUCKY WITH A DECENT PATENT CUT .. MY FIRST PAIR IS NEWER CUT :x

I ordered online cuz I was out of town. Walked in a mall and both colorways still available in plenty of sizes. I actually didn't like them as I thought I would. I will return my 2 pairs form fnl when they arrive (rep said it was too late to cancel), but I will keep my son's pair and give it to him for his bday

Back
Top Bottom