Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

That '01 patent leather cut man. Not too high like the originals, yet not too low like the present.
pimp.gif
If you rock them jeans(Like your supposed to), it means nothing

I sold my GS pairs for $215 shipped 

and my Mens pairs for $265 shipped

I had people ask me for sizes ahead of the drop

I took size orders and payed for everything out my own pocket

Once I secured their pairs I went and collected from everyone!

cash or paypal gifted

Just my regular buyers

Last edited:
Idk where y'all live but I'm in southern cali and both colors are completely gone at every single place local to me and FCFS for leftovers at many spots were lined up since before the stores even opened.

Last edited:
Idk where y'all live but I'm in southern cali and these things flew at every single place local to me and FCFS for leftovers at many spots were lined up since before the stores even opened.
So Cal

won 6 raffles from Northridge, Topanga and Sherman Oaks Malls

grabbed 4 pairs online!

Idk where y'all live but I'm in southern cali and these things flew at every single place local to me and FCFS for leftovers at many spots were lined up since before the stores even opened.
So Cal

won 6 raffles from Northridge, Topanga and Sherman Oaks Malls

grabbed 4 pairs online!

:smokin good stuff man. I got my 4 pairs, 2 of each, so I'm content. All "raffle" wins :lol:

:smokin good stuff man. I got my 4 pairs, 2 of each, so I'm content. All "raffle" wins :lol:
The only raffles I ever won were Rigged ones until this week :lol:

I was told by my friend that's a manager that a lot of the FTL/FA/Champs in our area and under pretty heavy watch for raffles right now. They've been having to send in sheets after every raffle with proof of the matching ticket stapled to the sheets so corporate could see if there's a lot of repeat winners for the same size every week :lol:

This raffle was actually handled fairly and I believe it cause I actually won at the shady *** Flight 23 by me and I've never won a raffle there haha

Idk where y'all live but I'm in southern cali and both colors are completely gone at every single place local to me and FCFS for leftovers at many spots were lined up since before the stores even opened.

That's how it always is in SoCal. A bunch of vultures.

Last edited:
Judging locally and on social media. A couple of people really didn't know both 11s drop this weekend. People can't keep up with all these releases.

Judging locally and on social media. A couple of people really didn't know both 11s drop this weekend. People can't keep up with all these releases.

Sounds like a pretty bad slip-up, because i'm fairly certain that these two 11's were always said to be releasing on the same day. Granted though, counting both of them, the Metallics, and the Neymar 5s, it was a busy weekend for releases.

Yea, just being in the store or seeing a couple of IG comments people keep saying "when did these come out" lol

Got tracking#'s for snkrs and FNL so I should be good. I was really worried about the FNL pair since it went thru so easy at like 12:00.

I ordered online cuz I was out of town. Walked in a mall and both colorways still available in plenty of sizes. I actually didn't like them as I thought I would. I will return my 2 pairs form fnl when they arrive (rep said it was too late to cancel), but I will keep my son's pair and give it to him for his bday
damnnn taking a shippibg charge hit

Back
Top Bottom