Jordan XIII He Got Game: CDP vs. 2013 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure witch one has better quality because I only own the CDP's. But the quality of the CDP pair is very good and when the 2013's dropped I remember people saying the quality on them was also good. I don't think there is a big difference between them, both have good quality. Hopefully someone that has both pairs will chime in.

'13 is more has more defined tumbled leather on the toe and side panels, white side panel is slightly off white with less plush, and has a brighter hue on the red accents.

'08 had a less defined tumbled leather on the toe, white panels that have just a little more plush.

Had both, sold the CDP because the '13 was slightly better IMO. Can't go wrong with either.

Last edited:
Is a thread really necessary when this exact comparison was brought up over n over n over in the HGG/Blk Toe thread ...

Is a thread really necessary when this exact comparison was brought up over n over n over in the HGG/Blk Toe thread ...

You and me both know this comparison was brought up multiple times in that thread,but OP is a newer member that probably didn't see any of that. With threads like this I usually let it stay open for a little while to let the OP get their answer, then I lock it up. I guess it is time to lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom