Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

Per the usual as some already know FL may say pending in app throughout the evening possibly into tomorrow however if you have a pending charge from them its a W.
Shipping may not head out until Monday however should recieve confirmation email either tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Just checked the tracking.

Technically my shoes haven't shipped yet.

The shipping label has been created and we're awaiting carrier pickup.

...this is taking years off the end of my life.

slowdeath-dying.gif

AD54AE04-3391-4E6A-91C1-DA30D4D32B90.jpeg

These must be plentiful because I was able to hit immediately on Champs when the winners were selected at 2:00PM. And I also hit on Foot Locker like 10 minutes afterwards. To top it off, I didn't even use any head starts because I gambled with assuming these would be plentiful and somewhat easy.

I ended up confirming with both as a safety measure.

I hope everyone who truly wants these is able to get them easily. I think these will be easy to get come Sunday when most stores begin selling the remaining pairs. These should be easy to get after release day tomorrow if you put in the time and effort.

Did ship to me option on footlocker and I just got a charge from them. I’m assuming I hit :pimp:

Went half size down on my footlocker pair so I’m just gonna keep the size that fits best
I’m not sure what to believe about sizing on these.

I saw one video on YouTube yesterday that recommended going a half size up, saying that the padding on these creates less room.

Who knows.

I’m fully expecting my pair to be too big.

…assuming they don’t get stolen.

Last edited:
Will be picking up my pair tomorrow after doing weight training at LA Fitness. I have to admit this is my first pair of 13’s since the originals were released. These rehashed version will never compare to the originals but that won’t stop me from enjoying them while I consume my weekly Saturday half dozen donuts, lunchtime burger from Red Robin, Wetzel’s Pretzel for a snack, and Cinnabon packed for take out. I’ll walk around for an hour to burn a few more calories before my dinner at Cheesecake Factory. I plan to fit this into my schedule prior to watching the NBA All-Star Saturday night festivities. I’m anticipating a lackluster dunk contest per usual but the three point challenge should be entertaining.

Will be picking up my pair tomorrow after doing weight training at LA Fitness. I have to admit this is my first pair of 13’s since the originals were released. These rehashed version will never compare to the originals but that won’t stop me from enjoying them while I consume my weekly Saturday half dozen donuts, lunchtime burger from Red Robin, Wetzel’s Pretzel for a snack, and Cinnabon packed for take out. I’ll walk around for an hour to burn a few more calories before my dinner at Cheesecake Factory. I plan to fit this into my schedule prior to watching the NBA All-Star Saturday night festivities. I’m anticipating a lackluster dunk contest per usual but the three point challenge should be entertaining.
It’s amazing to me that the NBA has multiple all stars in the 3- point contest, but can’t find a single big time player who has the balls to participate in the dunk contest.

…there’s got to be a way to change that.

Per the usual as some already know FL may say pending in app throughout the evening possibly into tomorrow however if you have a pending charge from them its a W.
Shipping may not head out until Monday however should recieve confirmation email either tonight or sometime tomorrow.
Not always. I had a charge a few times that turned into a L

Back
Top Bottom