Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

A92D5969-89CD-4D47-B8BF-D384035E9FF9.jpeg
13s one of my favorite models. Slept on this release but after pics might have to grab em just to have in the collection. I’m good tho for now with my 04 bred and 2011 playoffs.

🫂 not much you can do. File a complaint. Reach out to the vendor and your CC. And let NT know what size you’re looking for and I’m sure everyone will keep you posted.
Reached out to Nike and they issued a refund with no questions asked. I just hate thieves with a passion man. I’ve been waiting on these since 2010, hit the early release raffle a few weeks ago just to have my shoes stolen. Man f**k FedEx forever.

Ironically someone in here just posted that Hibbett did a reup and I was able to get a pair. Salute NT fam.

FedEx stole my shoes bruh. I’m beyond pissed. Any advice fellas?
How do you know they were stolen?

They were listed as delivered on tracking info?

I’m really sorry if that’s the case.

You would think holding dishonest drivers accountable wouldn’t be that hard. Buyer files a complaint and and it gets traced to a specific driver. That driver gets more than one complaint on his record and FedEx would have to know it’s true.

Can’t believe that any driver who would steal a package would only do it once.

…pieces of S never do.

Reached out to Nike and they issued a refund with no questions asked. I just hate thieves with a passion man. I’ve been waiting on these since 2010, hit the early release raffle a few weeks ago just to have my shoes stolen. Man f**k FedEx forever.

Ironically someone in here just posted that Hibbett did a reup and I was able to get a pair. Salute NT fam.
Good to hear you got em through another outlet. Let’s hope they arrive this time 🫱🏻‍🫲🏽.

You would think holding dishonest drivers accountable wouldn’t be that hard. Buyer files a complaint and and it gets traced to a specific driver. That driver gets more than one complaint on his record and FedEx would have to know it’s true.

…pieces of S never do.

They were marked as delivered on 2/15. Then on 2/16 it was changed to “unable to deliver due to it being an empty box”

I went to the FedEx plant on Saturday. The manager says he spoke with the driver who swore up and down he placed it in one of the lockers in our mail room. I get our property manager to do an audit and she opens every locker and nothing is there.

Call his manager again and the driver tells him he made a mistake and delivered it to a neighbor a few doors down. At this point I know he’s lying because FedEx, UPS, USPS only deliver to our mail room. Never to our actual doors.

So that’s 3 different stories about what you allegedly did with my package. And yet no one can find it still. It went from it couldn’t be delivered because the box was empty, to you put it in a locker to you delivered it to my neighbors. Sounds like stealing to me.

…pieces of S never do.

dbl post

They were marked as delivered on 2/15. Then on 2/16 it was changed to “unable to deliver due to it being an empty box”

I went to the FedEx plant on Saturday. The manager says he spoke with the driver who swore up and down he placed it in one of the lockers in our mail room. I get our property manager to do an audit and she opens every locker and nothing is there.

Call his manager again and the driver tells him he made a mistake and delivered it to a neighbor a few doors down. At this point I know he’s lying because FedEx, UPS, USPS only deliver to our mail room. Never to our actual doors.

So that’s 3 different stories about what you allegedly did with my package. And yet no one can find it still. It went from it couldn’t be delivered because the box was empty, to you put it in a locker to you delivered it to my neighbors. Sounds like stealing to me.
SMH…A web of lies
Bet that guys heart rate was beating triple time!

Last edited:
Im blocked from the hibbet app. Anyone know how i can verify im a human?
You have to call into there CS and talk to someone. Their app sucks. I got flagged as a “reseller” for trying to by ONE hat 🧢. It was the strangest thing. Spoke to someone and apparently they know that there is a flaw in there system but they can’t do anything. It’s very annoying.

Back
Top Bottom