Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

My pair from GBNY ($203 with coupon, no shipping or tax) finally arrived.
As I mentioned before these were my first ever pair of Js back in '98 purchased with my first ever paycheck from my first ever job.
So these hold a HUGE sentimental value for me. Almost don't even wanna rock them and put them in a trophy case or something. :lol:
Thinking of using the same black and white laces that I rocked em with back in the day.
Thanks to everyone for letting me know about GBNY (and the coupon code) since I struck out on SNKRS.
PXL_20230223_172953284.jpg

02/21/2023
2:00 A.M.
On the Way
Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed.
Maspeth, NY

02/18/2023
9:56 P.M.
Origin Scan
Springfield Gardens, NY, United States

02/18/2023
6:42 P.M.
Pickup Scan
Springfield Gardens, NY, United States

Delayed with UPS from GBNY. Anyone else get this tracking update?
I have the exact same GPNY status from UPS for the past three days, with no other scans (Still in Maspeth, NY). Original ETA was the 27th to the Bay Area, West Coast, but now that date "Will be provided as soon as possible". Any movement with your package MJO23DAN MJO23DAN ?

Trying these on, I kind of feel like the shoe looks much better from the lateral side.

The view from the medial side is a little strange to me.

...maybe I'm the only one.

I don’t remember the exact date of the playoff’s in 98, but I definitely remember them being instant sellouts because I definitely don’t remember see them sitting on shelves. I got a feeling these may have been more limited then the other colorways.

Same…

Both the Playoff pairs were gone within the first week around my way, which aside from the Concord 11’s was the only time that had happened up until that point…At least out here in Vegas…

I’m fairly certain these were Wednesday drops because I remember cutting early morning classes with my boys to hit the mall and grab our pairs…Stunted at school with them for the rest of the day :lol:

Same…

Both the Playoff pairs were gone within the first week around my way, which aside from the Concord 11’s was the only time that had happened up until that point…At least out here in Vegas…

I’m fairly certain these were Wednesday drops because I remember cutting early morning classes with my boys to hit the mall and grab our pairs…Stunted at school with them for the rest of the day :lol:
Wednesday drops in middle school/high school Were the days…lol. You DEFINITELY will have the juice for the day or that week coming into school on release day with the newest Jordan’s lol. I remember people wearing the space jam 11’s in December of 2000 8th grade on release day being a Wednesday. I got the black/red 13’s in 12/22/04 on release day in 12th grade, which was on a Wednesday, but I decided to wear mines after Christmas break lol.

Back
Top Bottom