JORDAN XV RETRO "OBSIDIAN" $190 March 4th 2017

I'm not that guy that complains about cushion or comfort but this was too noticeable for me. Also felt like my foot was sitting at an angle like some women's pumps. Happy to see Jordan's on the decline.

I haven't. I rarely buy Jays now. I bought the recent 16s (those felt nice) and the white/red 13s and the fit was awful. Not sure the comfort but the fit were nothing like my old 13s. Before those, it had been years since I bought Jays.

I'm not made of money by no means, but I just don't understand why its so important to get every release for dirt cheap. If you want a shoe bad enough, I would think its worth the retail. If your not willing to pay that then move on. There is way too much emphasis on discounts in here. If the shoe is that important to you, then buy it. Ya its nice to have a good deal here and then but, damn, its like shopping with my mom when I was a kid looking for a coupon for everything possible. Air Jordans are not cheap. They never have been. If a shoe is that important to have, Ill pay what I need to pay to get it. The XV don't mean a lot to most, but means a lot to me. So to me its worth the retail. If you want it that bad, buy it.

If I can afford $190 plus tax for every release, no problem. If I can't (as it is for me currently), then discounts are necessary. If a shoe is bound to go on sale, it's just makes sense to save money where you can.

I get that. I'm just saying that not every release is a bargain basement deal. I save as much as possible. But when it comes to Js, If I want a pair bad enough Ill pay to get it. If its not gonna be the price I want I move on.

I could write paragraphs on why I'm not paying $100+ for these shoes but the short version is the quality of these 15s are awful. The materials, comfort, color is real bad but I love the 15s. If I can get them for the right price, cool. If I can't, cool. I have way more shoes than I need and I want these but life will go on without them.

It's not cool at all that Nike.com had a FSR and removed them. I was waiting for them to drop some more and then cop on Swoosh.

The major complaint was the lack of forefoot zoom, which I don't know how much it effects the comfort. The 3M is another, but not a big deal to me.

Everything else looks good to me in the pics.

^without the forefoot Zoom they squeak badly after several wears because of the dead rubber drop-ins. I bought a cheap pair of insoles to add on-top of the existing insoles and it solved the squeaking. At least now they're wearable. Shouldn't have to do that to a retail $180 shoe...I wouldn't take another pair of these for 70 bucks.

Well the seller I saw on EBay says it's not "recommended" for wear so I should probably take his word on it. Pictures look good, but losing out on 3M is not a big deal in hopes of waiting for a retro pair.

Well the pair I bought was as described. Glue job doesn't hold up. Probably should just avoid all OG releases at all costs if this is always going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom