Jordan XX3's, no jumpman on the shoes?

just something i found interesting

the jumpman logo is pretty popular, anyone know why it wasnt really used on the shoe?

theres 1 jumpman, but only on 1 shoe, not both left and right

I've been wondering this also.

That's a question I wish someone could ask Tinker or Gentry or somebody- if that was a conscious decision to limit the Jumpman logo on these so much.

Originally Posted by BishopTwo2

dude.. did you ever see the back of a dollar bill?

roll.gif
"Red team go! Red team go!"

Seriously though, its kinda odd to me that there's only that one jumpman logo..

I was thinking this also... I didnt even know there was one. I just looked at one shoe and told myself there is no Jumpman, WHY ?

i was thinking the same thing only 1 jumpman, and tiny ones on the lace tip, but i expected some even on the inside bottom of the shoe...

That's a question I wish someone could ask Tinker or Gentry or somebody- if that was a conscious decision to limit the Jumpman logo on these so much.
Mark Smith said if you sat the XX3 on a table amongst other shoes...you'd JUST KNOW that it's a Jordan -- so there was no reason to overlybrand it. They also wanted to call out the shape and stitching rather than rely on the logo as the focal point.

Originally Posted by konohaknight

i was thinking the same thing only 1 jumpman, and tiny ones on the lace tip, but i expected some even on the inside bottom of the shoe...
Me 2 My dude...who knows. Sucks

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Mark Smith said if you sat the XX3 on a table amongst other shoes...you'd JUST KNOW that it's a Jordan -- so there was no reason to overly brand it. They also wanted to call out the shape and stitching rather than rely on the logo as the focal point.

thanks for the info

I was wondering this as well...

Guess what they were trying to do worked, because when my girl saw em (she doesn't wear gym shoes of any kind) she asked was I going to waste my money onugly Jordans once again.
laugh.gif

Very interesting I didn't even think about no jordan sign on the shoe!!! I guess you know its a pair of jordans because he has his finger print on it!!!

Originally Posted by King Lincey

Guess what they were trying to do worked, because when my girl saw em (she doesn't wear gym shoes of any kind) she asked was I going to waste my money on ugly Jordans once again.
laugh.gif

HAHAHAHHA....My girl said the EXACT same thing.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by King Lincey

Guess what they were trying to do worked, because when my girl saw em (she doesn't wear gym shoes of any kind) she asked was I going to waste my money on ugly Jordans once again.
laugh.gif

forreal. everone knows a jordan shoe when the see it the shoe juss stands out. my girl said the same thing when she saw them.

i didnt notice that until now..thats true..only on one....What i was thinking is that they should of had the nike logo just like the One's..what do u guysthink...let me know.on this...hit me back up.....

What Mark Smith said is very true. I wore my Stealths in to work last casual Friday. I work with a lot of people who couldn't give a crap about athleticshoes or non-high end fashion. Throughout the day I was stopped and asked if they were the new Air Jordan's, people just recognize the shoe line because*most* of the signature series stands out good (XI) or bad (XV) above any other athletic or casual shoe.

Back
Top Bottom