Jordans 30% off at Foot Locker

hollakid619

Banned
Well I was browsing around Green Acres Mall today and say they still had the UNC & Chicago XX3s on display. I asked the female wearing the stripped shirtif they still had size 11 in stock. To my amazement she came back with the box. I asked her what was the price (already knowing the retail price, just makingsmall talk since she was cute), then she replied, "$184.99 before the friends and family 30% off". I went
eek.gif
. I quickly said, "I'll take those and the red ones too". I sawthey still had a few CDPs on display: 2/21, 8/15, 1/22. All nothing to write home about but being the sale hunter I am, I asked if those were included aswell. She said she had to check "THE LIST". She came back and said anything not on the list is included in the sale and the CDPs aren't on the list. I already have a pair of 1,8,15, & 22s so I told her to give me the 2/21 in a size 11 aswell. This is the first time I ever heard of retros not beingexcluded from a Foot Locker sale.

UNC XX3s - $129.49
Chicago XX3s - $129.49
2/21 CDP - $217
Got a few other pairs of Nikes too. Ended up saving a total of $254.
I asked the girl if she would give me a copy of the list to scan for you guys but her manager said no
mad.gif
. But she was kind enought to let me take a pic
happy.gif

P.S. Im pretty sure this is in the wrong place but mods please forgive. Just had to get this info to my JB peeps.

serious? thats really odd. aren't all jordan products always excluded from those promo's?

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

^^^Economy, the kicks and selling, they need to give rid of them. Is this all footlockers?

Not sure to but to all reading this... CHECK YOUR LOCAL FOOT LOCKER! Dont miss out on these deals.We've all lingered around a Foot Locker or two waitingfor those JB prices to drop so unless you want 6 Rings or 1 PHATS, go pick up those CDPs and XX3s you thought you missed out on.

man, you couldve gotten the xx3s for $100 and the cdps for $165 earlier this week if you had been looking

^^^Economy, the kicks and selling, they need to give rid of them. Is this all footlockers?
yea this is all footlockers, footactions, champs
you just need the coupon unless they employees give you the discount without the coupon

Originally Posted by enrique23

man, you couldve gotten the xx3s for $100 and the cdps for $165 earlier this week if you had been looking
Where and when did this happen

Originally Posted by Raices03

And thanks for letting us know NOW lol

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by Raices03

And thanks for letting us know NOW lol

in all the footlockers, footactions, champs- they had the employee appreciation sale

some employees were cool and would let you get stuff for 50% off, you just had to ask one of them

i got the cool grey spiz'ikes and the nelly spiz'ikes for the price of 1

you just have to search a little on nt and you should be able to find out

sounds good, but I'm pretty sure none of the footlockers in Colorado have any of those shoes. i'll have to check it out, maybe call around. thanks forthe heads up.

by the way, since when are DUNKS excluded and Jordans not? Crazy.

yea this is all footlockers, footactions, champs
you just need the coupon unless they employees give you the discount without the coupon
where can i get this coupon? thanks
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom