Jordans you shouldn't have passed up on?

og 1985 royal blue/black 1s 150 shipped i didnt have the money i showed a friend and he bought em
mad.gif
smh.gif

was too young to have real money when they released but i wished i had the cool grey XI's, DS pairs run rape prices now

I missed out on getting black/ blue Is in 2001 (waited too late and they didn't have my size), OG white/ blue/ black VI (narrowly lost the bid), and MeloII (couldn't find them anywhere in the city)

I COPPED 2 PAIRS OF THE TRUE BLUE 3'S WHEN THEY CAME OUT IN 2001, COULD OF HAD 14 EXTRA'S, THATS $1400 INVESTED FOR $7000K TODAY.

the 11/12 package..but now i with the space jams coming and like 4 pairs of 12s i dont even care anymore.

but anyway my situation is a perfect example why u should stay away from Jack Daniels the night before a Jordan release
happy.gif

I passed on the Red suede XXIs. I kept seeing them and picking them up every time I went in my local sneaker spot. They had my size and all but I chose not tobuy them. STUPID ME! Now I can't find them ANYWHERE!!!

Originally Posted by k r e a m

og 1985 royal blue/black 1s 150 shipped i didnt have the money i showed a friend and he bought em
mad.gif
smh.gif

i hope u never spoke to him again after that foolishness

2001 Black/Royal 1s and 2000 Infrared VIs. I was so focused on getting a pair of Black/Cement IVs at the time...

Qickstrike&Stealth XXI's-- For Under 100$
smh.gif
they were on Modell's Clearance for the longest.
Grape V's-- Decided to go to a Yankee Game the night before and sleep in the next morning.. bad decision.

if you don't have the dough for it theres nothing you can really regret anyways,as an adult i'd rather pass up jordans instead of passing up rent &groceries.i only regret throwing out the jordans i had as a teen even though they were worn out.

I passed up on the 1988 white cement blue Nike Air III's to get the '89 white cement black IV's in '89.. I still think about it.. I did itcause the IV was brand new back then.. even although I liked that III more... Wow... Long time ago, still thinking... That material, that shoe, that whole erais lost now.. I miss it...

i would have to say the playoff 6's (back in 91) i just moved to the states and had the black 4 and 5's instead of picking up the black 6's, I feelin love with the Air Tech Challenge series. didnt pick up a pair of jordans until the xi... but i still have a sick collection of agassi's

grape 5s from 06. walked into a spot on release date they had a 13 i needed a 9.5 so i walked out. I wish i picked em up anyway i didnt think about flippingthem or trading for my size. i was new back then

Motorsport XX3

Carolina XX3

VI/-XVII pack

Multiple pair of Olympics VII

XI/-XII pack

III/-XX pack

XX Stealth

Back
Top Bottom