Journeys Jor-Dunk Retro

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

it would be interesting to see what else they bring back... and when SBs will get the same treatment

this is exactly what i was implying!!!
Yo...question about the Tees in your avatar...are they customs?

JM

Originally Posted by you big dummy

the yellow midsole killed these for me
I initially felt that way but after rocking with jeans the yellowed midsole actually grew on me...

2rwvq6g.jpg

Just to restate my opinion on these from some-time ago, but these are a billion times better than Jordan Force 1's.

One thing to borrow or share colorways or patterns, but to "fuse" them?

No thanks.

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Just to restate my opinion on these from some-time ago, but these are a billion times better than Jordan Force 1's.

One thing to borrow or share colorways or patterns, but to "fuse" them?

No thanks.

I couldn't have said this better myself! Your a good man.

my fav were the jor dunk 2's. hope those come out again for cheap, missed them the first time around.

i personally think the yellowed midsoles on the black pairs are different in a good way, i dont even think it would look all that good if the midsoles werewhite

Originally Posted by CrAzYaBoUtJaYz

i personally think the yellowed midsoles on the black pairs are different in a good way, i dont even think it would look all that good if the midsoles were white

i wudnt go that far but i understand when why you could say something like that.... it is the yellow midsole that shows the "aging" of jordan 3s

I had that TB pair, but if I remember correctly a NT fam member offered me something I couldnt refuse....
happy.gif
Still have the black pair just sitting at the bottom of my stacks, probablywill be my go to winter shoe.

Back
Top Bottom