June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Damn when I first went in here, I thought another XI b-grade dropped.
laugh.gif

I got my size 11 XI b-grades. only thing wrong with them is a small pen mark, which can be rubbed out. Hmmmm, keep them or not

I just received my size 9.5 CDP XI from AZ Mills and they are perfect to me. I don't see anything wrong with them. An added bonus was that it came with theCDP paper and the shoe molding. My pair that I ordered from South Chicago is a different story. The number on the back is all messed up, scratches on thepatent leather and there seem to be some type of glue stain on the left shoe. This pair didn't have the CDP paper and/or the shoe molding.

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

I got my size 11 XI b-grades. only thing wrong with them is a small pen mark, which can be rubbed out. Hmmmm, keep them or not
that's funny, i got mine last time around, same size, and had the same blemish. a pen mark on the midsole. I cleaned the heck out of it butcouldn't get it all the way out, but you can't really see it, so I'm happy.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

" Thought I'd chime in on those Chalks. Just hunted down a pair of 12s and 13s in Wisconsin at some Nike outlet using nikefind. They apparently got shipped somewhere around 100 pairs according to the manager and they are NOT B-Grades! Not only that but they are selling them for $100 as of today (yesterday they were $130) and if you say you used nikefind its free shipping. So out the door with Ohio tax I got a pair for $106.75 shipped. The # for those interested is 262.857.7333 and the style # is 346526-441 . Good luck to anyone whos interested...I myself am really surprised I was finally able to get a pair in my size at that ridiculous price.
"

- Junebug
thanks bro for the info!

my XI's from az were delivered yesterday, but require a sig and i was at work, so now it looks like i gotta wait until saturday to get em. i am superannoyed. i hope it's worth the wait.

Arundel Mills Nike store

Nike Twilight 49.99 Black/neon FSR
Lunar trainer 79.99 White/neon with red swoosh FSR

for you soccer players
T-5 CT 49.99 wh/rd FSR

also had some sample size structure triax 91 318088-221 49.99

Only things really worth mentioning

[table][tr][td]
NIKE AIR MOWABB (Quick-Strike)
[table][tr][td]
NAM001.jpg
[/td] [td]
NAM001-1.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
NAM001-2.jpg
[/td] [td]
NAM001-3.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
NAM001-4.jpg
[/td] [td]
NAM001-5.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Product #: NAM001

Brand: NIKE

Color: Cream/Bright-Mandarin/Camel

Price:$80.00
[/td] [/tr][/table]Shoetrends.com

Memphis,

would you put up or PM the phone number to the store where you ordered the Penny 3's. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! I would love to get a pair, especially atthat price

I just came back from the outlet in San Ysidro. Nothing really worth mentioning, cept for LeBron V's FSR for 69.99 (black/red), a bunch of AJF 3s and 20s(99.99), Melo 4 at 69.99, and some hyperdunk supremes (black, red, and blue swoosh with 33) in the backshelf for 109.99. No Kobe IIIs... which I was lookingfor. Might have to go stop by Lake Elsinore on the way home for the summer.

Any tennis heads will be pleased to find some Zoom Vapor Vs and Breathe Free IIs in stock for 50-60 bucks.

Also checked out the Ross across from the outlets, no sign of Kobe IIIs.

Anyone in San Diego finds a pair of those at Ross, PM me!

Originally Posted by thacamel

Memphis,

would you put up or PM the phone number to the store where you ordered the Penny 3's. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! I would love to get a pair, especially at that price

Sure, knock yourself out....
laugh.gif

Hickory Hollow Mall
5252 Hickory Hollow Pkwy. #2118
Antioch, TN 37013
(615) 731-5425

Mon-Sat: 10a-9p
Sunday: 12p-6p

YES THEY SHIP !

found these today at my ross

Kobe 3 Asia B Grade 27.99 - size 8.5 only... i purchased them. fit snug. gonna try to trade or sell
Air Stab 27.99 - various sizes between 8 - 12 i believe
Air Max BW B Grade - 27.99 - scattered sizes but no 9 - 10.5. picked up a pair for my friend

^^^ lol u know i would have copped for u if they were.

Let me make this clear. There was 1 and only 1 Kobe 3 there and it was a size 8.5. I purchased it (for trade ina 9,9.5 or sell) and there are no more. I will keep an eye out for more pairs and update as I can. If you are a lurker, dont bother asking me for help unlessur gonna toss me some $$$$.

I went to the Ross that's in the Van Nuys/Sherman Oaks area (the one behind Fashion Square that's on Riverside) and I didn't see any Kobe III, butI did see the Jordan Trunner Q4 Men's Training Shoe in like a size 12 or 13 or 14 (sorry not real clear on it since when it gets to the sizes bigger thanmine I dont pay attention, I'm a 9.5-10.5 btw). It was this one: http://store.nike.com/ind...1/pid-206609/pgid-206610in the white/red/black color.

I'll keep my eye out on the Kobe IIIs though and try to grab whatever I can for people on this forum.

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ lol u know i would have copped for u if they were.

Let me make this clear. There was 1 and only Kobe 3 there and it was a size 8.5. I purchased it (for trade in a 9,9.5 or sell) and there are no more. I will keep an eye out for more pairs and update as I can. If you are a lurker, dont bother asking me for help unless ur gonna toss me some $$$$.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom