June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Leesburg outlets has the Lil Penny T's only about 3 in each size, $19.99:
yhst-95366634798048_2057_416654

honestly are folks copping the XI's bcuz they don't have them or what? Bcuz IMO the CDP XIs look like fakes....but to each his own smh...

wow, another run of XI.

BTW

there are foamposite boots in the marshalls at Sawgrass mills, FL for 79.99

I saw a stack of 9 and 9.5 they might have more in the back, they are the blue ones.

I just want a pair of XIs that fits me well. I didn't know they ran small until after the initial release. Missed out twice already, so the third should bea charm.

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

I just want a pair of XIs that fits me well. I didn't know they ran small until after the initial release. Missed out twice already, so the third should be a charm.
Yeah same here..I bought a 9.5 on release date..then a 10 on one of the b-grade drops..still my toe is at the top..too small..now i'm goin fora 10.5 lol
frown.gif

I'll pass on the XI. Let someone who doesn't have a pair a chance.

But when the III's drop I will pounce like a lion.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I'll pass on the XI. Let someone who doesn't have a pair a chance.

But when the III's drop I will pounce like a lion.

yes..I agree...have someone like me get a chance to cop....missed RD, and B-grade drops until now still dont have a pair....

i thinks too early becuz some of us live in EASTERN time zone i got thru and she told me at 10:30am Central time which is 11:30am Eastern time

I should prolly start callin in hopes of gettin thru by 11
laugh.gif
with all you lurkers out there

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I should prolly start callin in hopes of gettin thru by 11
laugh.gif
with all you lurkers out there

lmaooo for real lurkers take all our sizes but w.e im skipp for the yeezys tomm

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

I just want a pair of XIs that fits me well. I didn't know they ran small until after the initial release. Missed out twice already, so the third should be a charm.
Yeah same here..I bought a 9.5 on release date..then a 10 on one of the b-grade drops..still my toe is at the top..too small..now i'm goin for a 10.5 lol
frown.gif
Wow a whole size up? That may be too much. Mines fits fine at first, but after 5 minutes they start cramping my toe.

nobody call or post until 1030 so the lurkers are left out of the blue, this is round 3 for me and I'm getting myself a pair of XI's

Back
Top Bottom