June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

is it limit one? cuz i would like to order two pairs....or can i try to call them two times, since their line is so busy?

at 1030 central of course....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

is it limit one? cuz i would like to order two pairs....or can i try to call them two times, since their line is so busy?

last time there was a limit of one and if u called back and tried to order two of the same shoe they cancelled both orders

Originally Posted by ravy02

Just got through, the lady said another 30 mins.

Womp womp...another blown Friday at work...not doing work!
Gentleman start your engines.....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

last time there was a limit of one and if u called back and tried to order two of the same shoe they cancelled both orders
see....information like this is VERY nice, i def. appreciate your reply!

last "newb" question, is this going to be very hard to get through the busy lines?
ohwell.gif

last "newb" question, is this going to be very hard to get through the busy lines?
ohwell.gif
Most likely will take you a lil while..
eyes.gif

makes me wonder if i should even bother calling at 1030, and just wait till ike 1045-1055ish

I have a feelin there's a big line there right now..and the locals all brought their friends and families
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
Honestly, its a matter of getting lucky. Last time they drop at AZ outlet, I was calling for more than an hour and when i finally got throughthey didn't have my size
ohwell.gif

Put it this way, this is the third time i've been up and ready to go at this and I've never even gotten through when they had XI's. My only luckwas a pair of XII's that were left over the next day that I called before they opened and gave my sob story and the nice employee let me have them lol

yea cuz i called and didnt get in for a while and my buddy got in on his break at work.

i also wish i had my cuz number. over there.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I have a feelin there's a big line there right now..and the locals all brought their friends and families
laugh.gif
why do i have the same feeling.....plus cell phone providers charge a min. per call, even if you make 30 in one min....that's 30mins.........yea i'm cheap that's why i'm doing this!
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Well if that's the case then most of the stock is probably gone cuz they open at 10

Man i hate gettin thru right away when i start callin..that means they won't take my call
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
there's a limit also for the locals. 1 per customer.

Back
Top Bottom