Just a random observation: Does Atlanta have any hetero black men???

3rd time in this beautiful city, and the shh I see out here is seriously sickening...
sick.gif

I mean I've heard all the stereotypes, and seen all the ridiculous videos on the net, but I still have to pose this question because it's simply unbelievable how many fruits are out here..

But the women
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
more for me.. AYE!

3rd time in this beautiful city, and the shh I see out here is seriously sickening...
sick.gif

I mean I've heard all the stereotypes, and seen all the ridiculous videos on the net, but I still have to pose this question because it's simply unbelievable how many fruits are out here..

But the women
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
more for me.. AYE!

is it that bad...? ive been quite a few times and didnt notice. i thought dc was pretty sickening...ill be in atl in sept...i guess i will find out.

is it that bad...? ive been quite a few times and didnt notice. i thought dc was pretty sickening...ill be in atl in sept...i guess i will find out.

ATL>>>>

this place is full of fruit cups though...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

the lenox foot court is where they all congregate....

ATL>>>>

this place is full of fruit cups though...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

the lenox foot court is where they all congregate....

Outside of Lenox Mall and that bootleg $%% mall the Underground, I didn't notice when I was there either.

Outside of Lenox Mall and that bootleg $%% mall the Underground, I didn't notice when I was there either.

pimp.gif
meh....gay people are cool in my book. but yea......they are rapin' erbody out here. hide ya wife hide ya kids.

pimp.gif
meh....gay people are cool in my book. but yea......they are rapin' erbody out here. hide ya wife hide ya kids.

Sickening, though? They're people too. Just because it's new to you makes you sick to your stomach?

People with that type of mind frame disgust me.
smh.gif

Sickening, though? They're people too. Just because it's new to you makes you sick to your stomach?

smh.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

smh.gif
QFT

Back
Top Bottom