Just a random observation: Does Atlanta have any hetero black men???

indifferent.gif

... that's all you get.

Originally Posted by Truballa101

the problem isn't that the men are gay.

it's that they are EXTREMELY flamboyant.

LOL do gay people hate on heterosexual men for their macho mannerisms? I'm sick of this "I can't stand *#*!$ because they're are flambouyant" excuse. If you got hate in your heart let it out, stop making bull%%$excuses.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Truballa101

the problem isn't that the men are gay.

it's that they are EXTREMELY flamboyant.

LOL do gay people hate on heterosexual men for their macho mannerisms? I'm sick of this "I can't stand *#*!$ because they're are flambouyant" excuse. If you got hate in your heart let it out, stop making bull%%$excuses.
laugh.gif

I'm no homophobe because i don't care enough, but flamboyant dudes annoy the crap outta me, just like fat loud chicks (essentially the same) and guido libidos.

I'm no homophobe because i don't care enough, but flamboyant dudes annoy the crap outta me, just like fat loud chicks (essentially the same) and guido libidos.

Any LOUD person is annoying to me. Overly flamboyant dudes, loud hood females, or anyone just loud for no reason on the train. I hate loud people.

Any LOUD person is annoying to me. Overly flamboyant dudes, loud hood females, or anyone just loud for no reason on the train. I hate loud people.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

There are loud annoying types in every group........not all black women are loud and obnoxious, same goes for the gays. A lot of gay people I'm friends with are actually really quiet and reserved coming to think of it, but I do know some overly flambouyant types. They could tone it down a little bit but it's not a reason to discriminate against them

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

There are loud annoying types in every group........not all black women are loud and obnoxious, same goes for the gays. A lot of gay people I'm friends with are actually really quiet and reserved coming to think of it, but I do know some overly flambouyant types. They could tone it down a little bit but it's not a reason to discriminate against them

bruh im from & live in atlanta(except when im at school), & all that gay *$@* aint just everywhere. they got certain spots they be at, & if u aint gay it shouldnt even matter. too many bad *$! females out here to be worried bout another @%*$$

bruh im from & live in atlanta(except when im at school), & all that gay *$@* aint just everywhere. they got certain spots they be at, & if u aint gay it shouldnt even matter. too many bad *$! females out here to be worried bout another @%*$$

o yea besides all the homosexuals...................

ATL has the best black women i have ever seen

o yea besides all the homosexuals...................

ATL has the best black women i have ever seen

I just heard Atlanta is similar to LA in the fact that a large majority of the women want to associate themselves with either being a video girl or a "model." The way a lot of women in LA want to be in the entertainment business.

I just heard Atlanta is similar to LA in the fact that a large majority of the women want to associate themselves with either being a video girl or a "model." The way a lot of women in LA want to be in the entertainment business.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

DC

ATL is the Black Hollywood............no doubt about it

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

DC

ATL is the Black Hollywood............no doubt about it

Back
Top Bottom