Just Another Day In NYC.................

Originally Posted by jay23oth

Took the cop 5 mins to get up 
laugh.gif
 I can see in their body language they gave up.
laugh.gif

that was dope. dropped a cop and took off? you sir deserve a
pimp.gif

and this just made me look up the rap city video of dipset

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Son looked like Al Jefferson going to work in the post 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Or one of thse UFC figthers you just can't take down.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Son had to be a NFL prospect. Great footwork, balance, and strength. Then the swim move. Then the breakaway speed.

This guy is a legit NFL Defensive End. Where's Mel Kiper?

And we have a winner.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Son had to be a NFL prospect. Great footwork, balance, and strength. Then the swim move. Then the breakaway speed.

This guy is a legit NFL Defensive End. Where's Mel Kiper?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

would like to know what he did ... w/ that being said ... only thing i'm cosigning is the swim move at end ... any of yall #NT NYC could be son's next victim

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

All of this could have been avoided if he wasn't resisting arrest.
x2

glad he got away 
pimp.gif

Thing is they had him subdued more than once where they just had to cuff him.  Dude wasn't resisting arrest he was resisting getting his !@# beat.  When they had him on the platform up against the wall and the second cop took out his baton that !@#$ was so unnecessary, they could have just cuffed him there, he wasn't moving until they starting hitting him in the knees.  Cops get mad when you make them work for it and they always go too far on that power trip and the idea that they're gonna teach you a lesson.  Don't know what this kid did, but looked like there was no one else around him on a train at 1:42am.  Kid probably hopped the turnstyle and they were ready to beat him down over it. 
Not that I do not disagree with you, but the second you resist arrest you will get your %%! BEAT, no matter what race you are.

wonder what the homie did!

also, wish they had an unedited (plain audio) version of the vid.

Back
Top Bottom