Just copped my AJ Concord 6 Rings....What do Y'all think about this shoe?

I think those are alright, imo the laser's were the only one'ss worth buying but do you have pics of them?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

I think those are alright, imo the laser's were the only one'ss worth buying but do you have pics of them?

dope chutneys by the way....i'm at work with my camera phone...let me see how they come out and i'll post em'. if not i'll get em up tonight

i was thinking about getting them instead of the pack tomorrow but the XX's have started to grow on me so I won't get them now

I personally dislikes the 6 rings......because they put 6 different pairs of shoes in one....I love the XI's no doubt but i don't like the othernumbered jordans that they put in that shoes....like the VIII's (i'm not a big fan of it and they put it in the shoes) I do like the XIII's andthat's cool......so your love for that shoes is mixed and half.....so i'd rather dislike it than to feel that way......

My friend bought these this morning. I was gunna buy them 2 but I really don't have 185 2 be droppin on sneakers cuz I'm tryna save for a car.

Don't like them. I know they have the same colorway as the XIs, but I just couldnt bring myself to buy these. I would just pay more for some XIs, not somethat look like them.

i will b picking these up as soon as they are released
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
these get ah lotta hate but i like em
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom