Just copped my AJ Concord 6 Rings....What do Y'all think about this shoe?

Originally Posted by MH602

I try not to think about these, they are horrible.
tired.gif
I agree, what's with the 6 rings? I dont know ifyou should be proud of talking about this purchase. I feel sorry for those who think these are okay.

The little kid's 6 Rings white/aqua colorway is the only one that has looked alright to me. 6 Rings just sucks as a whole.
I'll just wait for the real concords to be released, whenever that may be. Hopefully they won't be a QuickStrike.
You SUCK, Gentry Humphrey! Stop wearing adjustable hats all the time. He makes Jordans look crappy when he wears them.

The patent leather just doesn't do it for me on this shoe.
Patent leather only looks good on the XIs.

I was pretty 'meh' about these at first, but they really have grown on me quite a lot. Picked up the black/red and lasers so far. I think out of theupcoming releases, the concords are the only ones left worth buying.

I really do like this colorway, and if I have some extra money I'll probably grab them.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

The 6 Rings Concords are the best 6 Rings to date.
Too bad it's still "The 6 Rings" and looks like doodoo.

I wouldn't rock it even if you paid me $100.

yea more then likely money is doin good so may cop next week for about $100, but hey these do look very nice imo

Originally Posted by youngJEDIFRESH

pretty tough...i got em because i dont have a pair of concords..and they are eerily similar nowhere near as similar as the concords
pretty much revoked your NT membership right there.

Back
Top Bottom