Just Don x Air Jordan 2

^^^ I need words of encouragement cause I was going in all confident ( my earlier posts ) but the closer Saturday comes the more loops are being tossed out there.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Nike really getting the resell market on these. At 650 without tax and whatever seller fees these won't sell over 1100 and only leaves 200 profit

Wish back doors a bunch of pairs my boy lives in Atl and he knows someone who gets stuff from them

:lol: exactly how I got my solar yeezy 2's...

Sitting out this release. Have to get WC4's for my brother and an unexpected car repair :smh: :smh:

Sitting out this release. Have to get WC4's for my brother and an unexpected car repair :smh: :smh:

[emoji]128563[/emoji] Dude Same Situation but :smh: :smh: @ the car
Gasket leak, oil into spark plug case, coolant leak
Bangs head into wall [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Don C bought two pair of Cement 4s at Flight Club for what? He knows that the Nike Air Cement 4s are releasing and JB is going to send him a pair so why purchase two pairs of the previous release if you could purchase two pairs of a better version?

Don C bought two pair of Cement 4s at Flight Club for what? He knows that the Nike Air Cement 4s are releasing and JB is going to send him a pair so why purchase two pairs of the previous release if you could purchase two pairs of a better version?

At $700 as well. Haha

Back
Top Bottom