Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Live basically across the street from station23...it's the same lame dudes every time. Pair on lock already, possible 2nd and 3rd pair look promising. Cats in chi should be able to flourish without camping for days.

Theres too many pairs out there already for these to be as limited as ppl are making them seem, I would be shocked if resell was even close to preorder prices

Live basically across the street from station23...it's the same lame dudes every time. Pair on lock already, possible 2nd and 3rd pair look promising. Cats in chi should be able to flourish without camping for days.

You think showing up hella early Saturday at station 23 someone could cop?? Got a friend that's wanting to try out there

Nike really getting the resell market on these. At 650 without tax and whatever seller fees these won't sell over 1100 and only leaves 200 profit
Once people realize how limited they are and they peep their favorite rapper in them the price is going up...

All i want to know is if these are more limited than the blue pairs or not. If it's even close to the same amount of pairs. That resell price ain't going up more than the pre-order price.

Last edited:
lol by friday everyone will claim hat was fire from the start
It's a red hat leather hat nothing special just something to jack up retail. No one's buying for the hat so it doesn't matter if they change opinion or not it's included in package

Last edited:
is M21 going to be in store raffle or is it going to be online? Ain't nobody got time to be down there

Don C bought two pair of Cement 4s at Flight Club for what? He knows that the Nike Air Cement 4s are releasing and JB is going to send him a pair so why purchase two pairs of the previous release if you could purchase two pairs of a better version?

And why does it concern you? Dude can buy anything he wants, regardless of whats being re-released....

Last edited:
jay-z-o.gif
Knew this was coming but I'm not gonna derail the thread.

Back
Top Bottom