Just Don x Air Jordan 2

because celebs keep their stores open....

its easy to sell limited, weekend items.  but who spends money on that slow Wednesday?  Celeb X does when he rolls thru the store with his crew of 5 and drop 10 stacks.

if you were a store owner and this release came about, how would you approach it.  off top, you know there's not enough pairs to go around, right.  

your local celebrity spent $50,000 last year.  the random hypebeast kid spent $1000 (on stuff that was gonna sell anyway)

who'd you look out for?

The local celebrity has options. He can fly to NY/ LA at the drop of a dime and get their shoes. He can even sit on his/her *** and have shoes sent to them. The local hypebeast kid will have his weekly paycheck faithfully with him while sleeping in a tent outside. Wish has no problem selling shoes. The sneaker scene in ATL isn't even as big as say Chicago or NY. Wish backdoors to celebrities because the owner and employees are fans.

Last edited:

because celebs keep their stores open....

its easy to sell limited, weekend items.  but who spends money on that slow Wednesday?  Celeb X does when he rolls thru the store with his crew of 5 and drop 10 stacks.

if you were a store owner and this release came about, how would you approach it.  off top, you know there's not enough pairs to go around, right.  

your local celebrity spent $50,000 last year.  the random hypebeast kid spent $1000 (on stuff that was gonna sell anyway)

who'd you look out for?
The local celebrity has options. He can fly to NY/ LA at the drop of a dime and get their shoes. He can even sit on his/her *** and have shoes sent to them. The local hypebeast kid will have his weekly paycheck faithfully with him while sleeping in a tent outside. Wish has no problem selling shoes. The sneaker scene in ATL isn't even as big as say Chicago or NY. Wish backdoors to celebrities because the owner and employees are fans.
point is...Wish is in business to make money.  and the kid who's living paycheck to paycheck aint keeping the store open.  the kid also isn't giving the owner free tickets to concerts and ball games.  its just life man

These dudes are really bugging over these shoes! LOL a local "plug" told me he's sitting on his pairs and wants NO LESS than 1.3K! These are dope as hell, but at the end of the day they are Jordans. You can't hoop in these, they'll probably get one to two wears the entire year (for those with swag), and you can't even wear these to the club, especially considering they ain't designer sneakers like Louboutins or Margielas. Please don't be foolish when it comes to purchasing these third-party. Nobody is hitting a kick off me for shoes they probably stole for wayyy less.

These are good everyday sneakers truth be told. The quality looks very durable and they're cream so as long as you're not jogging in mud, dirt won't be noticeable on them

PID = 10953480

wink.gif
productId=10997075 
nerd.gif

Not flexing, but between december and march last year - I was blessed with Frag 1's, Don C's and Frag Sock Darts from 21m. As shady as they can be sometimes for FCFS release, no store has blessed me with raffles the way they have. I've got no connects, and only enter once - that should give you an idea of how many pairs are allocated to 21 Mercer. I don't meant to rant, but I'm dying for them to switch back to in-store raffle - cos' this ish' is hopeless online. For anyone to think online is a better way to go...well all I can say is....you must live in Connecticut.  
THIS. When they did in store raffles I hit everything with the exception of the pigalle air raids..... Since the online raffle I've hit nothing except for doernbecher janoskis :smh:..... For me the only upside to online raffle is that I can do it from the comforts of home

Back
Top Bottom