Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Wishatl raffle is for locals only, sorry out of state folks

Saw that, but how in the world would they be able to tell if someone is a georgia resident? Folks from all over transplant to ATL so I would hope they have some type of system in place besides seeing a Georgia DL or ID.

Saw that, but how in the world would they be able to tell if someone is a georgia resident? Folks from all over transplant to ATL so I would hope they have some type of system in place besides seeing a Georgia DL or ID.

The address you put in, maybe

Sorry to jump in here guys but what time does Just Don normally post new products online? I assume NDC will post at 10 am but what about JD?

Any help would be appreciated. I'm probably gonna strike out, but I'd be willing to pay retail if I can get 'em.

You think showing up hella early Saturday at station 23 someone could cop?? Got a friend that's wanting to try out the
Im really not about that hella early line up life. Rarely do that these days. Maybe a 6 am or 7am lineup. Would say keep an eye open for RSVP gallery, nikestore, Don C's pop ups, state st restocks worst case.....blues were to be had when they came out. i value my time these days so to each his own. Oh and its gonna be cold. A chi 32 degree is different from a dallas 32. good luck.

If You Copped The Beach To Trade For The Blue Then What Is A Fair Trade? Does Blue Put Money On Top? If So How Much? Thoughts...

Wishatl raffle is for locals only, sorry out of state folks
your license!

don't go in there with a Florida license and plea to them that you moved a month ago, blah blah blah

YOU LOST B

Heads up to anyone trying to cop a pair from WishATL don't even bother. Half of those pairs are getting backdoored. Why are they even raffling $700 kicks and you're only holding 1 full size run :rolleyes

Last edited:
Heads up to anyone trying to cop a pair from WishATL don't even bother. Half of those pairs are getting backdoored. Why are they even raffling $700 kicks and you're only holding 1 full size run
eyes.gif
can we PLEASE get rid of the term "backdoored" in 2016?!!!

WishATL holds down alot of celebs in the A, as they should.

Don C bought two pair of Cement 4s at Flight Club for what? He knows that the Nike Air Cement 4s are releasing and JB is going to send him a pair so why purchase two pairs of the previous release if you could purchase two pairs of a better version?

A lot of complex's videos are staged and scripted, like most videos on youtube. Most likely he didn't even cop those joints.

can we PLEASE get rid of the term "backdoored" in 2016?!!!

No they shouldn't. There's not that many tier zero stores in the city. How does a regular person compete with a celebrity that can buy Wish's whole stock of any high priority release?

Like I stated earlier, I benefitted from Wish's unorganized tactics during the yeezy 2 release years back. I got a pair of solars through FCFS when they were suppose to be doing a raffle release. Just tryna give a heads up to anybody wanting to put faith in a Wish raffle. You're competing with celebrities who will buy your reserved size right in front of you, and employees who won't give AF and sell your size because they don't want to deal with any hassles...

Looking like I can cop pretty easily from End. Anyone know what the customs fee would be on something like this?

Serious question. Why? Why should they hold down celebs?
because celebs keep their stores open....

its easy to sell limited, weekend items.  but who spends money on that slow Wednesday?  Celeb X does when he rolls thru the store with his crew of 5 and drop 10 stacks.

if you were a store owner and this release came about, how would you approach it.  off top, you know there's not enough pairs to go around, right.  

your local celebrity spent $50,000 last year.  the random hypebeast kid spent $1000 (on stuff that was gonna sell anyway)

who'd you look out for?

Back
Top Bottom