Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I think a size 12 popped back up on DSML, got to last step of checkout but it didn't go through...

Edit: 9 and 13 went up too

Last edited:
Just got an invoice for 900.

FYI: I did not know that the pop up was making people buy jackets; making the final price almost $1100.

It's to the point where they are forcing Don C stuff down your throat cause they know it wouldn't sell other wise.

Like this hat and that jacket. Knowing dang well all we wanted was the shoes.

I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THIS. LIKE ISN'T DON C EMBARRASSED ABOUT THIS? IT'S LIKE HE'S ADMITTING THAT THE STUFF HE SELLS IS TRASH. HOT SH*T SELLS ITSELF. NO NEED TO FORCE THE SALE OF IT.

I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THIS. LIKE ISN'T DON C EMBARRASSED ABOUT THIS? IT'S LIKE HE'S ADMITTING THAT THE STUFF HE SELLS IS TRASH. HOT SH*T SELLS ITSELF. NO NEED TO FORCE THE SALE OF IT.

It's definitely a jerky thing to do. You don't force crap on people so they can buy something else. The thing that they really want. I would walk out. It's lame and a prick move. No class.

It's definitely a jerky thing to do. You don't force crap on people so they can buy something else. The thing that they really want. I would walk out. It's lame and a prick move. No class.

YEA IT IS JERKY BUT I'M NOT AS WORRIED ABOUT THE BUY SOMETHING ELSE, IT'S THE FACT THAT IT'S BUY SOMETHING ELSE THAT IS TRASH.

FOR EXAMPLE IF THEY SAID, "IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THE DON C BEACH 2'S YOU ALSO HAVE TO PURCHASE THIS STOCK OF FRAGMENT JORDAN 1'S AS WELL." I MAY BE A LITTLE TICKED THAT I'M SPENDING EXTRA THAN I ORIGINALLY PLANNED FOR BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY I'M GETTING TWO HOT PRODUCTS.

THEM ASKING ME TO BUY THIS JACKET AND HAT IS THE EQUIVALENT OF THEM ASKING ME TO BUY THE DON 2'S ALONG WITH A BAG OF RUNNY DOG TURDS.

DON C IS PRACTICALLY SAYING HE VALUES HIS PRODUCTS AS STRAIGHT GARBAGE OTHERWISE THEY WOULD BE FLYING OFF THE SHELF ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT THE FORCED SALE.

Idk if Don was at his pop up doing it himself. if he was then dude is a jerk....

If the boutiques and mom n pops are doing it they can do as they please honestly. It's more so they know his stuff is trash, and they trying to move it ASAP because the price point to high for some basic crap.

Stores only got his stuff because they have to accept it with their Jordan Brand account or if they want the shoes.

wasn't like the king of jerks Kayne was forcing his super crap down people's throats he just wanted to see you buy anything even the shoes.

With that half of ye stuff hit clearance. Buddy better lower those price points.

Don or Ye this ish ain't designer or even orginal.... Better make it affordable with some limited pieces at higher price points for those who want it.

YEA IT IS JERKY BUT I'M NOT AS WORRIED ABOUT THE BUY SOMETHING ELSE, IT'S THE FACT THAT IT'S BUY SOMETHING ELSE THAT IS TRASH.

FOR EXAMPLE IF THEY SAID, "IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THE DON C BEACH 2'S YOU ALSO HAVE TO PURCHASE THIS STOCK OF FRAGMENT JORDAN 1'S AS WELL." I MAY BE A LITTLE TICKED THAT I'M SPENDING EXTRA THAN I ORIGINALLY PLANNED FOR BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY I'M GETTING TWO HOT PRODUCTS.

THEM ASKING ME TO BUY THIS JACKET AND HAT IS THE EQUIVALENT OF THEM ASKING ME TO BUY THE DON 2'S ALONG WITH A BAG OF RUNNY DOG TURDS.

DON C IS PRACTICALLY SAYING HE VALUES HIS PRODUCTS AS STRAIGHT GARBAGE OTHERWISE THEY WOULD BE FLYING OFF THE SHELF ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT THE FORCED SALE.

This at least make me buy two hot things.

But you know if stores had two hot products then they could just either charge over retail for both up front or hype the release for more pub themselves

When has a store ever made buy something else that was equally dope.

That is a honest question I'm actually curious?

Anyone buy to wear though?

It's hard AF to find pics of these on foot :lol:

You'll see pics of my Beaches at the beach this weekend. I'm def rocking one of my pairs. Best investment I could have made Lol. I'll rock till I'm bored with them and still wind up selling them for more than I paid. I'm still debating the other pair though.

Jordan Brand has been making y'all do this for years, and now you wanna trash Don C? 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Penny Packs - Dope Foamposites and trash Pennys. Sellout.

Pantone Pack - Dope AJXIs and trash XX9s. Sellout.

Brazil Pack - Decent AJVIs and trash CP3s. Sellout.

But now Just Don has a pack, and it's his fault? The was a Just Don jacket on NDC for $300, that sold out in minutes though.

100% if the hat was sold on NDC separately they would have sold out also. So their mindset is, if they both sellout out, might as well package them together.

I always look at sold listing I can care less what is active. What's sold is what the market is currently doing.

E-bay is weird sometimes dudes pay more money because dude had better pics of tagged photos.

So all things being even I just look at what's being sold in the past 24 hours.

From what I can see, most of the pairs that dudes just HAD to get off have already been scooped up. There are sold listings for $900. However, the lowest current auction ending any time soon is almost at $1100 with 8 hours to go. The next is around $1050 with THREE DAYS to go. I think the deals are gone for now. On another note, what the hell are the Just Don AJ1s for $8k???

He was making people purchase the jacket at the pop up. He said "thank you for purchasing" tho

This must have been after the release Saturday cause on that day they weren't making you buy anything but the shoe! IF you wanted to they were Selling single hats and some 250 key chain to move up and be first in some VIP line to get in before everyone but not forcing anything on you

Where to *** was at? Lol sounds like you were in Austin....how you like the trip down here? This release kinda crazy but if you got it ball out
Dallas. Austin next month tho for that one time unknown little ole festival that was the best until corporate america discovered it...still fun, just not the same.  Austin=Best/favorite city in the great state.

Yeah dude from my FB group said it was the following day. Said he ended up paying around 1100 after CA tax.

Back
Top Bottom