Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Yeah dude from my FB group said it was the following day. Said he ended up paying around 1100 after CA tax.
Yeah a friend out in LA said they brought more pairs the next day but you had to buy a jacket and pairs were limited compared to day before Still not bad honestly cause jacket would sell on eBay I'm sure and just to be able to walk in and buy your size without the hassle of camping out

its just like some boutiques & mom n pops shops were doing

you gotta buy some of this Jordan gear they make me buy so you can get xyz early

its just like some boutiques & mom n pops shops were doing

This is known, but Don C was doing it too
laugh.gif
 That's the funny part

It is low key lame when your like yo u gotta buy the jacket if you want these shoes...... And ur the creator it's like admitting u can't move your own product on flyness alone!!!

But

I see things his way it's kind of like hey I designed all this stuff and all y'all here for are these shoes most of which y'all going to flip anyways. I'm sure dudes brag openly about it and I'm sure he is fully aware. So hey why not tax them over the head up front. And let y'all move he jacket and other crap.

Y'all were going to flip anyways. Sooooooooooooooo

It is low key lame when your like yo u gotta buy the jacket if you want these shoes...... And ur the creator it's like admitting u can't move your own product on flyness alone!!!

But

I see things his way it's kind of like hey I designed all this stuff and all y'all here for are these shoes most of which y'all going to flip anyways. I'm sure dudes brag openly about it and I'm sure he is fully aware. So hey why not tax them over the head up front. And let y'all move he jacket and other crap.

Y'all were going to flip anyways
. Sooooooooooooooo

that's honestly the nail on the head there

YEA IT IS JERKY BUT I'M NOT AS WORRIED ABOUT THE BUY SOMETHING ELSE, IT'S THE FACT THAT IT'S BUY SOMETHING ELSE THAT IS TRASH.

FOR EXAMPLE IF THEY SAID, "IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THE DON C BEACH 2'S YOU ALSO HAVE TO PURCHASE THIS STOCK OF FRAGMENT JORDAN 1'S AS WELL." I MAY BE A LITTLE TICKED THAT I'M SPENDING EXTRA THAN I ORIGINALLY PLANNED FOR BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY I'M GETTING TWO HOT PRODUCTS.

THEM ASKING ME TO BUY THIS JACKET AND HAT IS THE EQUIVALENT OF THEM ASKING ME TO BUY THE DON 2'S ALONG WITH A BAG OF RUNNY DOG TURDS.

DON C IS PRACTICALLY SAYING HE VALUES HIS PRODUCTS AS STRAIGHT GARBAGE OTHERWISE THEY WOULD BE FLYING OFF THE SHELF ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT THE FORCED SALE.

This at least make me buy two hot things.

But you know if stores had two hot products then they could just either charge over retail for both up front or hype the release for more pub themselves

When has a store ever made buy something else that was equally dope.

That is a honest question I'm actually curious?

DON'T THINK THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED.

But

. Sooooooooooooooo

IT'S BOTH HONESTLY. HE IS ADMITTING HE CAN'T MOVE THE PRODUCT ON IT'S OWN MERIT AS WELL.

his products actually sell pretty good besides the keychains. He has a certain crowd of people he caters to with his items and you would be surprised to know how many of his hats some people own!

From just ear hustling it seems like Just Don's hype devoured itself. No hate but that backfire was bound to happen. And to be honest he should have planned accordingly knowing what this market is like. Played himself on this release. Go hit up Dapper Dan for some pointers. I wish somebody would try and FORCE me to purchase more than I wanted.
devil.gif

People were talking about putting it on eBay and asking partner to make sure you get a pic of him signing for eBay right in front of him lol he didn't really give a crap! I personally wouldn't have bought the jacket If they would've made us! You gotta draw the line some where

But

. Sooooooooooooooo

IT'S BOTH HONESTLY. HE IS ADMITTING HE CAN'T MOVE THE PRODUCT ON IT'S OWN MERIT AS WELL.

but it DOES move by it self bro... his hats & keychains have a cult following just like everything else nowadays

you think JB just partnered up with a bum & let him do whatever he wanted to one of his 1st silhouettes cmon man :lol:

dude has a section in barneys...no tag's point & bag it

Last edited:

But

. Sooooooooooooooo

but it DOES move by it self bro... his hats & keychains have a cult following just like everything else nowadays

you think JB just partnered up with a bum & let him do whatever he wanted to one of his 1st silhouettes cmon man :lol:

IF IT IS REALLY MOVING LIKE THAT THEN THERE IS NO NEED TO PACKAGE THEM WITH THE SHOES. LET THE CULT FOLLOWING PEOPLE YOU SPEAK OF COME IN AND BAG IT UP.

Last edited:

you think JB just partnered up with a bum & let him do whatever he wanted to one of his 1st silhouettes cmon man
laugh.gif

THIS. The same jacket they made people buy in the pop up store to get shoes, sold out on NDC in minutes on it's on merit. 

Same with the apparel of the last Don release. He sold out out it on his personal site, even after the Don release.

Last edited:
Well there u have it then. I mean if y'all were going flip I would tax you to.

Why not get some of that resell money myself. Thirsty resellers were going to buy what they could Anyways.

Just sucks that true fans or people who wanted them to keep

A. Usually are the ones end up paying resell

B. Don't have bots like that

C. Sometimes don't live near pop up shops and such so pay resell.

D. Actually cannot camp 5 days for a shoe.

Nike did their best with the raffle program. Yea it's not perfect at all

You can still enter multiple times as long as you have multiple cards and accounts, but keeps folks from entering like 30 times over and makes you pay up front.

Best chance most of us had honestly!!!

Just for a little bit of clarification.  

At the Los Angeles Pop Up shop, you weren't required to purchase anything to get the shoes.  They did allow people who were going to purchase other items, to jump the line.  Many people still waited in line and purchased without buying anything extra.

THIS. The same jacket they made people buy in the pop up store to get shoes, sold out on NDC in minutes on it's on merit. 

Same with the apparel of the last Don release. He sold out out it on his personal site, even after the Don release.

It just sucks he makes you buy it tho to get the shoes. That doesn't mean your a true fan at all.

You may like somethings of a brand but not others....

But

. Sooooooooooooooo

IF IT IS REALLY MOVING LIKE THAT THEN THERE IS NO NEED TO PACKAGE THEM WITH THE SHOES. LET THE CULT FOLLOWING PEOPLE YOU SPEAK OF COME IN AND BAG IT UP.

because you have dudes who wont buy a stich outside of the shoes literally talking about & flipping your stuff outside your spot.... so yeah let me cut in a bit & get some extra $$ on top of the assured $$'s

begging for extra signatures/pictures so you can upcharge on ebay n you think that man don't see that :lol:

Last edited:

But

. Sooooooooooooooo

because you have dudes who wont buy a stich outside of the shoes literally talking about & flipping your stuff outside your spot.... so yeah let me cut in a bit & get some extra $$ on top of the assured $$'s

BUT YOU GUYS SAY THAT THE REST OF THAT TRASH IS MOVING TO THE CULT FOLLOWERS SO IF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE THEN IT'S ALREADY ASSURED MONEY ON THE TRASH STUFF AS WELL. SO LET THE SHOE BUYERS BUY THE SHOES AND LET THE CULT FOLLOWERS BUY THE TRASH.

THAT IS IF IT IS INDEED MOVING LIKE YOU SAY IT IS TO THOSE FOLLOWERS, BUT IF IT ISN'T, THEN YEA IT MAKES SENSE TO TACK IT ON TO THE SHOES OTHERWISE IT WON'T BE MOVING.

Well there u have it then. I mean if y'all were going flip I would tax you to.

Why not get some of that resell money myself. Thirsty resellers were going to buy what they could Anyways.

Just sucks that true fans or people who wanted them to keep

A. Usually are the ones end up paying resell

B. Don't have bots like that

C. Sometimes don't live near pop up shops and such so pay resell.

D. Actually cannot camp 5 days for a shoe.

Nike did their best with the raffle program. Yea it's not perfect at all

You can still enter multiple times as long as you have multiple cards and accounts, but keeps folks from entering like 30 times over and makes you pay up front.

Best chance most of us had honestly!!!
I feel like this was the fairest release in a long time, between NDC doing the drawing, and the Just Don site canceling almost every bot order and every double order, it was FAR from an easy cop, but it prevent from top resellers and coders from eating up all the pairs. People who want to rock, had a fair, equal shot.

But

. Sooooooooooooooo

BUT YOU GUYS SAY THAT THE REST OF THAT TRASH IS MOVING TO THE CULT FOLLOWERS SO IF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE THEN IT'S ALREADY ASSURED MONEY ON THE TRASH STUFF AS WELL. SO LET THE SHOE BUYERS BUY THE SHOES AND LET THE CULT FOLLOWERS BUY THE TRASH.

THAT IS IF IT IS INDEED MOVING LIKE YOU SAY IT IS TO THOSE FOLLOWERS, BUT IF IT ISN'T, THEN YEA IT MAKES SENSE TO TACK IT ON TO THE SHOES OTHERWISE IT WON'T BE MOVING.

that makes no sense bro
same thing skate shops did to ppl who wont ever visit a skate shop again but wanted the LM x JB 1's im gonna get extra cash outta you since your only here for one thing, so buy some extra shirts or get charged $75-$125 over box otherwise leave empty handed & nothing to show for your campout

Last edited:

Basic logic is needed here. His stuff could have sold out in 3 weeks, but instead the opportunity for most stock to sell out in 3 day was presented, and ONCE again, people didn't HAVE to buy it in order to buy the shoes, they just had 1st priority. If you fault him for moving a product quicker, then that's no sense of business. 

Lol man no getting through 2 some of these cats. Good luck to anyone who still on the hunt though

Some of the trash won't move, some will sell out...but why test the waters when you can force it down the customer's throat. After all half if not more of the customer's are reselling anyway or have money to burn...

At least they aren't forcing you to buy a Just Don basketball....not yet anyway 
laugh.gif

Dallas. Austin next month tho for that one time unknown little ole festival that was the best until corporate america discovered it...still fun, just not the same.  Austin=Best/favorite city in the great state.
yessir it is,sxsw is soon I can't wait for that...everybody loves 6th street man

Back
Top Bottom