Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Can't even see how to create an account or log-in account?

Seems only to be able to check out as guest for me?

Anyway have already ordered last Saturday so I guess I'm already a guest?

Did you try making an account using your desktop or laptop? I tried on mobile and couldn't find the option but when I went to the site on my laptop I was able to make an account.

Did you try making an account using your desktop or laptop? I tried on mobile and couldn't find the option but when I went to the site on my laptop I was able to make an account.
I am using desktop.

The website for JD is like straight adding to cart for me and check out, no place to create or even log-in into an account.

yep my charges cleared yesterday as well so i am hoping for tracking soon
Not 100% until it ships, I had a grade school and regular size cancelled and refunded from original release (charges were cleared for days) because I was out of town and couldn't print a form to put my credit card and ID on. I offered to send pictures of both and they refused unless it was on the exact form.

Not 100% until it ships, I had a grade school and regular size cancelled and refunded from original release (charges were cleared for days) because I was out of town and couldn't print a form to put my credit card and ID on. I offered to send pictures of both and they refused unless it was on the exact form.

what form is this you speak of

Sounds like a Nigerian Prince scam.

I'd never write that info down...let alone for shoes.

Refund me brehs.

Where did everybody go??? This is one of the top releases of 2016 so far. This shoe is pure beauty. I actually like the hat too.

$850 for my size 10.5, should I  pull the trigger? Is that the best price I'm getting for these at this point?

Last edited:
Just got an email from JD, they said they are processing the orders and will send a separate email with the tracking info, hopefully it is soon

Take it. Only $150 above retail+tax in Texas.

Assuming it's real.
Dude, I paid more than that at the pop up shop.
mean.gif
Just got my size 10.5 for $850 shipped to my front door  
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom