Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Just got my size 10.5 for $850 shipped to my front door  
pimp.gif

ebay?

got a few pairs "coming in" that I paid $750-850 for but you guys aren't getting shipping confirmation so now I'm worried.
This doesn't make sense? Did you buy these pairs that are "coming in" from those waiting on shipping info?

1+1 has always been 2

if he bought packs at a certain price & is worried about shipping ovb he bought from ppl who copped online but didn't want to sit on them so they sold as soon as they got confirmations

:lol:

If I don't get this shipping confirmation because of my bank's fraud department being overcautious, I'm gonna go hell hath no fury on these folks.

Last edited:
If I don't get this shipping confirmation because of my bank's fraud department being overcautious, I'm gonna go hell hath no fury on these folks.

Call the CC company and tell them that the charge has to go through. I got a fraud alert on Saturday and told my bank that they have to accept the charge no matter what.

Anybody in here going to any of the SNKRS express events? I got a spot for a Thursday session in Chicago. Im wondering what theyll have besides the 4 shoes they keep showing.

Anybody in here going to any of the SNKRS express events? I got a spot for a Thursday session in Chicago. Im wondering what theyll have besides the 4 shoes they keep showing.
I'm trying to get into the LA one.

Back
Top Bottom