Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Anyone think its possible to swap blue just don for the yeezys? I really like those 750's, i think i could wear them more easily.

anyone owns a pair of just don beach in 11.5 and wants to trade for an 11? I got a pair but does not fit me well so I am looking to trade before I let it go for retail..if you know anyone please lmk asap...

what up  I got a sz 12 of the just don Beaches, with the big box and hat if anyone is interested.

I was telling someone in here a lot of restocks on these, the prices will not go back up

Do you feel ~650 is really worth the Dons? or is it just hype? I feel other shoes like OVOs, PSNY, Wings 12's are worth more and is a third of the price of Dons. 

Do you feel ~650 is really worth the Dons? or is it just hype? I feel other shoes like OVOs, PSNY, Wings 12's are worth more and is a third of the price of Dons. 
Dons are higher quality than those others, you can tell by the great smelling soft leather. Smells and feels the same as leather used by the high end fashion houses. Own PSNYS, and both OVO 10s, can't speak of Wings 12s but heard those have stiff leather, but PSNYs come close. They might have milked it for an extra $100 bucks by making it a pack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom