Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Dons are higher quality than those others, you can tell by the great smelling soft leather. Smells and feels the same as leather used by the high end fashion houses. Own PSNYS, and both OVO 10s, can't speak of Wings 12s but heard those have stiff leather, but PSNYs come close. They might have milked it for an extra $100 bucks by making it a pack.
Good to know. I struck out on an opportunity during the Trophy Rooms' grand opening. I really was hoping to cop the OVO, PSNY,  Wings, or Don's...i But at #300 in line... it was "sold out" by the time I made it into the store.... I do have a pair of Pinnacle 1's... but that's the only premium leather I have

I need to make some connections to put me on some of the exclusives. I need to visit the manufacturer in China and talk to Ling Ling or something... smdh 

Good to know. I struck out on an opportunity during the Trophy Rooms' grand opening. I really was hoping to cop the OVO, PSNY,  Wings, or Don's...i But at #300 in line... it was "sold out" by the time I made it into the store.... I do have a pair of Pinnacle 1's... but that's the only premium leather I have

I need to make some connections to put me on some of the exclusives. I need to visit the manufacturer in China and talk to Ling Ling or something... smdh 
I paid resell on white OVO 10s in October, missed on PSNYs on initial NDC and Public School drop in December before I hit on Public School restock in January, hit on black OVOs on NDC in February, in April I paid resell for Just Dons then about a week later I randomly looked at a tweet about a AM90 Ultra T restock, in the comments was a reply with a link and it was a Just Don restock, missed out on the Wings 12s. Don't really need connections to get exclusive kicks, a lot of persistence and some luck. Hopefully though when OVO 12s get released I can find someone to trade my GG 750s for those and Wings 12s when hype settles.

Last edited:

I paid resell on white OVO 10s in October, missed on PSNYs on initial NDC and Public School drop in December before I hit on Public School restock in January, hit on black OVOs on NDC in February, in April I paid resell for Just Dons then about a week later I randomly looked at a tweet about a AM90 Ultra T restock, in the comments was a reply with a link and it was a Just Don restock, missed out on the Wings 12s. Don't really need connections to get exclusive kicks, a lot of persistence and some luck. Hopefully though when OVO 12s get released I can find someone to trade my GG 750s for those and Wings 12s when hype settles.
Well I definitely need some luck for sure. SNKR App is ALWAYS A FAILURE. and regular websites theres fighting with servers (bots and other people). My best chance is going to a store, but then there are the backdoor sales and everything else to deal with (raffles, lines, etc) Hopefully my luck will turn around at some point. I DEFINITELY am going to test my luck on the OVOs. Like I've mentioned, I go to Walters in Atlanta all the time. I'm sure they'll have it. Or if I want to DEAL with Trophy Room or skip over Orlando and just go to South Florida (Shoe Gallery or UNKWN) I definitely am planning a trip. I definitely will also look for any steals on the OVO and Wings. Definitely need to get my hands on those but not for an arm and leg either. 

Well I definitely need some luck for sure. SNKR App is ALWAYS A FAILURE. and regular websites theres fighting with servers (bots and other people). My best chance is going to a store, but then there are the backdoor sales and everything else to deal with (raffles, lines, etc) Hopefully my luck will turn around at some point. I DEFINITELY am going to test my luck on the OVOs. Like I've mentioned, I go to Walters in Atlanta all the time. I'm sure they'll have it. Or if I want to DEAL with Trophy Room or skip over Orlando and just go to South Florida (Shoe Gallery or UNKWN) I definitely am planning a trip. I definitely will also look for any steals on the OVO and Wings. Definitely need to get my hands on those but not for an arm and leg either. 
Seen Wings down to $600 now.

Do you feel ~650 is really worth the Dons? or is it just hype? I feel other shoes like OVOs, PSNY, Wings 12's are worth more and is a third of the price of Dons. 
I've had all of those shoes you mentioned and IMO Dons are the best quality by far.

And I got all of the above shoes without paying resale, just got to be ready. Get whit OVO when Nike did the secret drop, won the raffle from NDC for black OVO, lost raffle for find on NDC, got three pairs from just don on a restock, PSNY was spinning on NDC for ever, got through on public school website after they cancel their release because of bots, win the raffle for the wings on my wife account from Nike. Just got to be ready and believe you going to get the shoe

gotta be careful with those, don't wanna get bamboozled with fakes
lol @ "bamboozled"...but a valid point
Yeah but ones I've seen been legit, hype died down and everyone seems to be moving on, prices dropped and currently at $600-750.
let them [the real ones] keep dropping lol like I said I'm all about paying for something dope...but not for an arm and leg when I also have to make a living. ha  

I've had all of those shoes you mentioned and IMO Dons are the best quality by far.
Thanks for the info. One day I hope to get my feet in those.... or something like those of another premium shoe
And I got all of the above shoes without paying resale, just got to be ready. Get whit OVO when Nike did the secret drop, won the raffle from NDC for black OVO, lost raffle for find on NDC, got three pairs from just don on a restock, PSNY was spinning on NDC for ever, got through on public school website after they cancel their release because of bots, win the raffle for the wings on my wife account from Nike. Just got to be ready and believe you going to get the shoe
Pass some luck this way. I feel I've done pretty much what you've done... minus the secret drop (i didn't know of that drop.... how do I stay connected on that?)... and I lose the checkout battle on [any] website .... and I've put in my name and my wifes names on,  literally, ALL DRAWS on 'premium' releases.... and have NOT won a single darn one..... I need to link up with you on future releases or something

lol @ "bamboozled"...but a valid point

let them [the real ones] keep dropping lol like I said I'm all about paying for something dope...but not for an arm and leg when I also have to make a living. ha  

Thanks for the info. One day I hope to get my feet in those.... or something like those of another premium shoe

Pass some luck this way. I feel I've done pretty much what you've done... minus the secret drop (i didn't know of that drop.... how do I stay connected on that?)... and I lose the checkout battle on [any] website .... and I've put in my name and my wifes names on,  literally, ALL DRAWS on 'premium' releases.... and have NOT won a single darn one..... I need to link up with you on future releases or something

No luck bro, just follow some folks on Twitter, j23app, solelinks, swooshalerts. Nike draw is random pick, that's how I got those shoes. No luck, I stole out on all yeezy, while others got multiples

Found a ds pair of beach's sz10.5 for 600includes everything but the hat, however im a 11.5 anybody out there kind enough to swap sizes if i pull the trigger

Looking for a size 13 for $700 or lower. If anyone knows anywhere let me know.

Kinda mad I saw a pair go on stockx for $640 last night

Back
Top Bottom