Just Don x Air Jordan 2

just saw the hanon link...so they are 100000% legit? i did the total price thing and i think its about 262 usd not bad

hmmmm i might still go for it. pretty sure site will crash. all them sneaker steal wannabas all get hype on posting links. it gets em followers but BLOWS for the real heads

roll.gif

Wow.. Hanon is the only reliable site releasing these with JustDon and End releasing at random times.. and thats saying a lot since its gonna get backdoored. Wonder if i should even waste my time on this release. I need some sleep

Wow.. Hanon is the only reliable site releasing these with JustDon and End releasing at random times.. and thats saying a lot since its gonna get backdoored. Wonder if i should even waste my time on this release. I need some sleep
Footlocker EU releasing at 8am GMT I think.

Footpatrol is releasing online too.

Unfortunately the others did raffles...

End usually always releases at 8am or 9am.

took my ig off private for this size raffle thing, and now i have all types of weirdos following me... my ig is nothing special, but i don't like weirdos following me:lol:   :smh:   
Yep same here.

Mine is basically pics of my kids with a few sneaker shots here and there.

As soon as they announced that they notified the winners, incognito I went again.

Back
Top Bottom