Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Footlocker EU releasing at 8am GMT I think.

Footpatrol is releasing online too.

Unfortunately the others did raffles...

End usually always releases at 8am or 9am.
Does Footlocker EU ship worldwide? And does End release at 8 am GMT or is that east coast time?

Am I missing something whats the hype behind these shoes? 1. They are 2's. 2. They lok like smurf shoes

Am I missing something whats the hype behind these shoes? 1. They are 2's. 2. They lok like smurf shoes
Just don....

Rumored limited to 800 pairs.

Quality.

Personally I like 2's and I like this colourway. I tend to wear a lot of blue so...

http://i.giphy.com/la6Ne7z15BXs4.gif[img]
i knew the smurfs didnt have blue shoes/boots. lol

Last edited:
Forgot who posted that the 2s price on Hanon would be $300 plus but if you ordered from hanon before you know once you sign in your account and the address listed is stateside than the price gets reduced because the VAT is then removed from the price. Just a heads up

Forgot who posted that the 2s price on Hanon would be $300 plus but if you ordered from hanon before you know once you sign in your account and the address listed is stateside than the price gets reduced because the VAT is then removed from the price. Just a heads up
Yup you're right. It makes it to $263 when you exclude the VAT. Once you apply shipping to the US, it makes it closer to $300.

Last edited:
I dno why I stay up late to fail on these sites lmao

Dudes already got stuff in their cart on footlocker eu SMH :frown: just saw a pic on facebook

I dno why I stay up late to fail on these sites lmao

Dudes already got stuff in their cart on footlocker eu SMH
frown.gif
just saw a pic on facebook
on twitter i am seeing hanon carts already 

getting too old for this crap smh 

Back
Top Bottom