Just Don x Air Jordan 2

How corny is it to go on a thread and dog kicks that you dont like? Herb status b. 

I dont step into abercrombie & fitch at my local mall to tell the manager the clothes suck... 

I keep it movin. sadly, many wont get the analogy.

Just got a call from 21 mercer. Happy. Dude told me retail is 300
Congrats man....

My Sales Associate at Barneys NY totally played games with me on this release..... He went from... He would hold a pair down for me in my size 12... To earlier in the week saying... He could only hold a 10.5 and the 12 was taken...... To today saying there's nothing he can do....... And he's sorry

hahahahahahahaha....  

Congrats man....

My Sales Associate at Barneys NY totally played games with me on this release..... He went from... He would hold a pair down for me in my size 12... To earlier in the week saying... He could only hold a 10.5 and the 12 was taken...... To today saying there's nothing he can do....... And he's sorry

hahahahahahahaha....  
How much did you spend there in the last year?

i was just tryin to be funny, yeah i dont like the shoes and thats my opinion, this site is so dry and yall get feelings for shoes and hate when people post their negative opinions on a site that is full of them, keep it movin then

Congrats man....

hahahahahahahaha....  
time to take you $ elsewhere... 

How corny is it to go on a thread and dog kicks that you dont like? Herb status b. 

I dont step into abercrombie & fitch at my local mall to tell the manager the clothes suck... 

I keep it movin. sadly, many wont get the analogy.
There are a few that are putting them down because they have no chance in hell of copping them but the majority of people I see knocking them are just shocked that people are ready to drop a stack on Blue Jordan 2s.

At the end of the day people can do what they want with their money.

So after a long day calling all stores that will release Jordan just don. Result
only 5 store in Germany have them. And they are all instore sale. All stores have list with over 100+ people for that shoe.
All shops together have only 40-50 pairs. For 80 million people.
Do somebody knew some online shops for Europe???

I wonder what the spending brackets are for repeat customers at barneys.

Depends my guy spent 20 there last year and he gets privilege on certain drops releases without asking. They call him and let him know that so and so is on hold for him in his sizes if he wants them.

Different type of $$

BLENDS LA just sent me a email for the DON C's - they gonna have them i guess

laugh.gif

I wonder what the spending brackets are for repeat customers at barneys.
Depends my guy spent 20 there last year and he gets privilege on certain drops releases without asking. They call him and let him know that so and so is on hold for him in his sizes if he wants them.

Different type of $$
Then there's the guy that spends $10,000 a month and has a personal shopper that pulls everything for him.  A couple racks a year at Barneys gets you almost no privilege.  No knock on anybodys ends or income but there are people that spend over a $100,000 a year there, every year.

Last edited:
Then there's the guy that spends $10,000 a month and has a personal shopper that pulls everything for him.  A couple racks a year at Barneys gets you almost no privilege.  No knock on anybodys ends or income but there are people that spend over a $100,000 a year there, every year.

With out a doubt. I work at Nordstrom and have a client who spend $150k per year. She's loadedddddddd

Back
Top Bottom