Just Don x Air Jordan 2

entered 4 accounts, hope only one goes thru 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
exactly the same thing i just said to myself, i would die if all 4 went through.

exactly the same thing i just said to myself, i would die if all 4 went through.
i mean if it went thru, I have no problem unloading them for retail to friends. But man, to have to pay 4 different cc bills for that amount would be annoying heading into an expensive february

Are they charging cards as soon as you enter, or after you are selected? Thats a lot of money to have Nike holding for a few days without wiinning nothing.

Keep getting error message...

We're sorry.

There was a problem editing your shipping address. Please try saving again, choose a different address, or add a new one.

Good luck brotha! 
nthat.gif
Thanks E! Goodluck to you too if you're playing this game lol
Are they charging cards as soon as you enter, or after you are selected? Thats a lot of money to have Nike holding for a few days without wiinning nothing.
they charge if you're selected. Nothing happens if you don't win. You'll get an email saying you didn't win too if i recall correctly

I feel you. I can afford it no problem but $700 for a Chinese Jordan just ain't right. I won't let the collab hype get to me. I never have like the II and even though these look nice some quilted leather is not enough for me to shell out this price. If it was $3 something maybe. Lots of people will be stuck with the really gaudy tacky hat just like the yeezy camo shirts. It's all hype.
Hopefully one day it will come into style. 

Thanks E! Goodluck to you too if you're playing this game lol
I entered only on two accounts. Already lost on 1, realized I entered the wrong security code 
laugh.gif

mean.gif
 Here's to 1 account 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I actually don't mind Nike taking the payment upfront when you enter the raffle. It may not make a big difference in the chances of winning but at least it may still stop a couple of people who aren't serious or don't even got the money for it. People just entering just to enter, that pisses me off when people do that.

I feel you. I can afford it no problem but $700 for a Chinese Jordan just ain't right. I won't let the collab hype get to me. I never have like the II and even though these look nice some quilted leather is not enough for me to shell out this price. If it was $3 something maybe. Lots of people will be stuck with the really gaudy tacky hat just like the yeezy camo shirts. It's all hype.

Yeah man. I personally love the twos(they were my first pair), and I think this color way is really nice. I just don't see myself wasting 700+ on.a shoe and a hat. Heck I don't even wear hats.

But if someone want to use my account for an entry pm me

I actually don't mind Nike taking the payment upfront when you enter the raffle. It may not make a big difference in the chances of winning but at least it may still stop a couple of people who aren't serious or don't even got the money for it. People just entering just to enter, that pisses me off when people do that.
This.

Nike handing me the L already.

We're sorry.

There was a problem editing your shipping address. Please try saving again, choose a different address, or add a new one.

Anyone know if I can I get the mens and the GS size off of Nike using the same info or is it one per card/address regardless?

Back
Top Bottom